Hillary Clinton promises to flood the US with low wage workers and give them the right to vote

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I disagree with you and I've told you why.

By not being proactive we're causing a problem.

As a capitalist I'm surprised you can't see that. Hard to see the trees in the woods though.

i agree that we need to be proactive, that is why we need to deport more people not rewarding people for breaking the law

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i agree that we need to be proactive, that is why we need to deport more people not rewarding people for breaking the law

deporting them isn't going to solve the problem, it's extremely expensive and people will continue to come. We've always deported people and it's done nothing, it is not a deterrent. They need to be co-opted, taxed, and insured. The state and feds get their money that they need we get able bodied people to fix our infrastructure, hospital staff, etc.

You're old enough to know this.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Compete, compete, compete! You compete till you get a law in your favor.

No one is going to follow the laws as they're written today. Stop being a p*ssy and make something of yourself.

The United States does not have a national official language. Deal with it.

Sounds like you can't compete. If you can't compete you should die.

You want the government to protect you? Tough break, the government wasn't created for weaklings like you.

Bootstraps
:camby:

if somebody doesnt want to folllow the law why should they be rewarded?

the governments job is to enforce the law that is what they should do

i never said that america had an official language, i said america has a language, and all immigrants group lost their language, there is no reason to change that and there is no reason to try to turn america bilingual and multilingual, that will just decrease social cohesion

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
deporting them isn't going to solve the problem, it's extremely expensive and people will continue to come. We've always deported people and it's done nothing, it is not a deterrent. They need to be co-opted, taxed, and insured.

You're old enough to know this.

you dont have to deport every single person, you just have to deport enough so that people get the message and you have to stop rewarding people for breaking the law

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
if somebody doesnt want to folllow the law why should they be rewarded?

the governments job is to enforce the law that is what they should do

i never said that america had an official language, i said america has a language, and all immigrants group lost their language, there is no reason to change that and there is no reason to try to turn america bilingual and multilingual, that will just decrease social cohesion

It's not about being "rewarded". It's about an economic reality and necessity.

the government does enforce the laws and the laws are changing. laws lag behind until they're challenged, they're fluid.

America has many languages. No they haven't lost their language. I don't know what bumble fukk place you live but people speak dozens of languages in this country young and old, US citizens or immigrants of any sort.

Learn a language if you want to be more competitive and feel like you're lagging behind.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
you dont have to deport every single person, you just have to deport enough so that people get the message and you have to stop rewarding people for breaking the law

that doesn't work. it's been shown not to work. find another talking point.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
It's not about being "rewarded". It's about an economic reality and necessity.

the government does enforce the laws and the laws are changing. laws lag behind until they're challenged, they're fluid.

America has many languages. No they haven't lost their language. I don't know what bumble fukk place you live but people speak dozens of languages in this country young and old, US citizens or immigrants of any sort.

Learn a language if you want to be more competitive and feel like you're lagging behind.

actually it is about being rewarded, that is why what hillary is proposing is dangerous, what will happen is that she is giving the signal that immigration laws will not be enforced and that will cause another huge wave of illegal immigrants

what she is proposing is worse than the status quo

on top of that what its really about is liberals trying to secure votes, that is why its important that not only they get amnesty but that they get the right to vote

america has only one language, it always has had one language and all immigrants lost their language, there is no reason to change that, i have no idea what history book you have been reading or if you have read a history book at all

i think its immigrants that need to learn english if they want to be competitive and feel that they are lagging behind

but thats all distracting arguments, the bottom line is that illegal immigrants increase inequality and lower wages, thats why its bad for the country, you cant just have open ended immigration, immigration has to take into account the employment rate and the state of the economy

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
actually it is about being rewarded, that is why what hillary is proposing is dangerous, what will happen is that she is giving the signal that immigration laws will not be enforced and that will cause another huge wave of illegal immigrants

what she is proposing is worse than the status quo

on top of that what its really about is liberals trying to secure votes, that is why its important that not only they get amnesty but that they get the right to vote

america has only one language, it always has had one language and all immigrants lost their language, there is no reason to change that, i have no idea what history book you have been reading or if you have read a history book at all

i think its immigrants that need to learn english if they want to be competitive and feel that they are lagging behind

but thats all distracting arguments, the bottom line is that illegal immigrants increase inequality and lower wages, thats why its bad for the country, you cant just have open ended immigration, immigration has to take into account the employment rate and the state of the economy

that wasn't even mildly coherent.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
that wasn't even mildly coherent.

in other words you have no distracting argument to come back with, thats all in response with gibberish you brought up, bottom line is illegal immigration causes inequality and low wages

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
1954 yet they're still coming?

:mjlol::bryan:

because of the amnesty of 1986

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act_of_1986

amnesty is what caused the boom in illegal immigration, before that it was trickle, after providing amnesty for 2 million people, illegal immigration exploded to 11 million today

so if you now provide 11 million people with amnesty it will probably create another 20 million illegal immigrants in the future, if you keep on telling people that immigration laws dont matter then obviously that is a strong incentive to come, thats common sense