Hillary Clinton promises to flood the US with low wage workers and give them the right to vote

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
illegal immigration increases inequality because immigration helps corporations and rich people because they can pay less wages

so what you have is a larger group of people making low wages and more money going to the upper class

the us does have a language, its called english

social cohesion is not quantifiable but it it is observable, that people having different languages decreases social cohesion is simply an observation

You sounds like some sissy liberal. Competition is good. Capitalism = competition

The US doesn't have a language.

When the US was created and built into the amazing place it is today it was done by people who spoke numerous languages.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
nothing as long as its within the law

If you can compete with people abroad you can compete with people here.

Laws change everyday. The law isn't stopping illegal immigrants from taking jobs or whatever other fantasy you can think of right now.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
If you can compete with people abroad you can compete with people here.

Laws change everyday. The law isn't stopping illegal immigrants from taking jobs or whatever other fantasy you can think of right now.

yeah laws change everyday, and hillary clinton is promising to change the law, i never agreed that the laws should be changed though, so im not voting for her

there is nothing im fantasizing about, i didint even say anything about stealing jobs, what i said is that if you have too much immigration it increases inequality and lower wages and decreases social cohesion

so hillary's idea is awful

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
You sounds like some sissy liberal. Competition is good. Capitalism = competition

The US doesn't have a language.

When the US was created and built into the amazing place it is today it was done by people who spoke numerous languages.

yeah competition is good if everybody is following the law, capitalism requires the rule of law

when the us was created all people that spoke other languages lost their languages eventually and everybody ended up speaking english, all immigrants eventually learned english, there is no logical reason to change that and try to turn america into a bilingual or multilingual nation, its very important that all americans speak the same language to have social and cultural cohesion

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
yeah laws change everyday, and hillary clinton is promising to change the law, i never agreed that the laws should be changed though, so im not voting for her

there is nothing im fantasizing about, i didint even say anything about stealing jobs, what i said is that if you have too much immigration it increases inequality and lower wages and decreases social cohesion

so hillary's idea is awful

I disagree with you and I've told you why.

By not being proactive we're causing a problem.

As a capitalist I'm surprised you can't see that. Hard to see the trees in the woods though.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
yeah competition is good if everybody is following the law, capitalism requires the rule of law

when the us was created all people that spoke other languages lost their languages eventually and everybody ended up speaking english, all immigrants eventually learned english, there is no logical reason to change that and try to turn america into a bilingual or multilingual nation, its very important that all americans speak the same language to have social and cultural cohesion

Compete, compete, compete! You compete till you get a law in your favor.

No one is going to follow the laws as they're written today. Stop being a p*ssy and make something of yourself.

The United States does not have a national official language. Deal with it.

Sounds like you can't compete. If you can't compete you should die.

You want the government to protect you? Tough break, the government wasn't created for weaklings like you.

Bootstraps
:camby: