Hillary Clinton doing the dab... c'mon son

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
that'll get her the black vote:troll:
Sad thing is that it actually fukking will. African Americans are too easily manipulated. Clintons campaign must be making a mockery of AA in their offices. This shyt is too fukking easy. AA minds are sadly lost and most can't see through the ignorance. Damn fukking shame

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this nation clearly has less than 20 years left in it....and when we fall the rest of the world is prolly coming with us. :bustback::bustback::bustback::ucku::ucku:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA

I hate seeing this corny shyt. :snoop:

Of course, Bill Clinton doesn't mind while he's working with interns.

Bill%252520Clinton-i-did-not-have-sexual-relations-with-that-women%25255B17%25255D.png

O%20Donovan%20and%20Bill%20Clinton.jpg

Rachel.jpeg

mery-with-clinton.jpg

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I hate seeing this corny shyt. :snoop:
Why do you sound surprised, tho? :why:

Sky is blue. Water is Wet. It's election year. Politicians will pander.

I wouldnt be surprised if Donal Trump was to get on a podium and and say "for shizzzle nizzle" :yeshrug:

Vaulkner

Banned
Daps
Assuming Sanders loses the nom to Hilary, is there any reason to vote next year if you're black?

Im not even following the election that closely but, from what i heard from trump about deporting illegal immigrants.. that's actually good for black people. All those jobs motherfukkers that can't even speak english scurry over here to get are jobs that should be going to young black men (who are actually citizens of this country) to keep them from killing each other. That and, with all this heinous shyt muslims are doing now and have been doing since i've been alive, including the shooting of that cop in philly the other day, can you really blame him for wanting to deport them? :jbhmm:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
guess who just won the black vote, trump need to step his game up?

all she gotta do now is spit a verse and praised the lawd at some negro church