Hillary Clinton doing the dab... c'mon son

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Assuming Sanders loses the nom to Hilary, is there any reason to vote next year if you're black?
2it0n8.jpg

Because if this guy gets in, the muslims & the mexicans will only be the beginning...

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She has sealed much of the black vote already by being a democrat and a Clinton. These silly dances she's doing is her away of relating to the black voting block. We are thrilled that such a prestigious white women can stoop down to our primitive level.
Sadly that is the mindset of many blacks and the mindset of many Liberals. They look down on us and don't believe we have the mental capacity to engage in any intellectual discourse over real issues.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Imagine if a real one were on that stage. "You can sign a bill and then you can just go fukk yourself, Hillary" Imagine all of the fake ass smiles disappearing in seconds. I wonder how they would react to that.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Black people love a down ass white person this will secure the black vote.

I mean we did call Bill Clinton "The first black president"

:scust:

And every time I hear people say this I :camby:

Calling him black because he cheated on his wife and played a damn sax. :snoop:

Anyway....Bernie Sanders or bust. Can't believe Biden didn't enter

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Wasnt she doing the nae nae a couple months back as well? :mjlol:

shyt is offensive tbh, trying to get the black vote by being "hip" and with the youth. I feel sorry for yall you have some terrible presidential candidates :scusthov:
Did you see the Kwanzaa Hillary sign. It was pathetic :scust:

My lasting image of her was the war room photo when they shot Osama. Everybody had the intense look...the "get his ass" look and she was looking like a scared soccer mom

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
2it0n8.jpg

Because if this guy gets in, the muslims & the mexicans will only be the beginning...

Know what.. fukk it:manny:
Comes a time when you need a game changer....

Would you rather an enemy that is upfront.. or an enemy that comes to you with smiles&hugs but thrusts the knife deep in to your back?

As the bombs rain down on this nation turning it in to glowing rubble... we will see if we can do what I think my people can do..
Tank through nuclear hellfire... and build something new from the ashes of this nation

Embrace #Trumpset and lets get this show on the road