Hillary Clinton: "All Lives Matter"

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Of course all lives matter :mindblown:!!!! However, at this point it seems like black lives don't matter and that is why we have said statement and hashtag. I swear white folks always have to include themselves in every damn thing, even our struggle:what:.

Black lives never mattered in this country tbh. It's been an on going genocide since our ancestors stepped off them ships.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If she walks out to a John Legend song before a speech the black vote will be hers so :yeshrug:

It really doesn't take more than that.

:beli: give black folks more credit, breh

Bernie Sanders for President

I wish we had a candidate like him in Canada. Sigh, we have a Trudeau, an oblivious new democrat and Bush Lite :francis:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
not surprised the CLINTONS fooled black for years into thinking they were "cool"

*Bill Clinton pioneered the GENTRIFICATION of urban centers of US CITIES like cleaveland, Detroit, ..Chitown etc.with his URAN RENEWEL PLAN (get the broke darkies out and move in some civil white taxpayers) .......we saw the sigs when he placed his office in the middle of Harlem

*Bill Clinton commenting on OBAMA victory in the SC primary stated sarcastically..."well go figure JESSE JACKSON won South Carolina in 84 and 88"......

*Hillary Clinton spearheaded the destcrution of LIBYA and ASSASINATION OF OMAR KHADAFI.....in exchange for shares of stock in CHEVRON OIL....and to strengthen her status with the globalists and private bankers when KHADAFI implemented a plan to provide water (free of private sector intrests) to all of AFRICA and told the US to go fukk themselves cause he wasn't accepting any US DOLLARS for OIL....HE WANTED gold instead

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
what she said true, but we're talking about black lives at the moment and the apparent lack of concern and institutionalized racism in this country...

this.

of course "all lives matter", but it's blatantly disproportionate that ours don't systematically, hence the problem. That's the problem when you try to straddle the fence and appease everyone. I think it's all faux outrage anyway.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
First off :camby:

Secondly, who are black folks realistically voting for in 2016? Most claim to be dems off top so i would think Hilary is just gonna get their support anyway if she's the nom. But im not seeing anyone (as of yet :troll:) who has our interests in mind on either side, Im probably gonna leave that space blank on my ballot :yeshrug:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I'm not voting. :mjlol: at voting for WHOS going to least shyt on blacks when they get into office.

Vote in a racist dystopia brehs :mjlol:

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:
Indian lives matter. :troll:

Yall need to stop with this shyt...
MauryLaughing.gif

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
First off :camby:

Secondly, who are black folks realistically voting for in 2016? Most claim to be dems off top so i would think Hilary is just gonna get their support anyway if she's the nom. But im not seeing anyone (as of yet :troll:) who has our interests in mind on either side, Im probably gonna leave that space blank on my ballot :yeshrug:

Nikka I'm writing in Clarence 13X or Khalid Muhammed.