Hijack - Idris Elba Apple TV+ show | Season 2 Begun Filming

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m all caught up now.

The people on this plane are the most POOSAY group of people I’ve seen in some time.

The guys with the guns are getting wrestled by able-bodied men and everyone around is just watching. :mindblown:

They should’ve been curb stomping that guy in the back. No way these passengers should be so scared. It’s life or death… I’d expect more of a rebellion

for television purposes I wanted to complain about that but in real life we KNOW for a fact it’d be very easy to control passengers under those same or very similar circumstances so it became hard for me to complain about it

ok…I need to purge this show from thought…the more I think about it and try to make sense of certain things the sillier I realize the show is lol

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Idris getting up from his seat way too much. lol

The ending was lol. I honestly thought they were going to pull some Scully landing the plane in the Thames type shyt.
But they knew better because that was some highly skilled shyt.

I have nothing to watch now except Winning Time.:francis:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
One of the worst weekly shows I've ever finished. If I can go back in time though.....I'd probably watch it again.
It was good up until the woman shot the pilot.. they didn’t have enough good ideas after that moment.. I’d watch it again but stop at that moment.. show was good

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
Looking for some torrents
I'll watch when I'm bored
Lol at the guy who mentioned season 6 in a submarine with Elba sending coded messages through Tilikum's offspring

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
In fairness...there have been five Die Hard movies, and two Speed movies.

Yet with that said...they could very well could have left this alone. The writing gaps were too egregious to ignore.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
In fairness...there have been five Die Hard movies, and two Speed movies.

Yet with that said...they could very well could have left this alone. The writing gaps were too egregious to ignore.

I DONT GET THE DIE HARD COMPARISON....

DID YOU SEE THOSE MOVIES?

:devil:
:evil: