Hijack - Idris Elba Apple TV+ show | Season 2 Begun Filming

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
these hijackers are not serious ppl.:pachaha:

granted it’s made for some very entertaining TV but they keep letting sam play the fukk out of them…and they don’t seem to realize their problems started the minute they let him talk them into removing the pilot from the cockpit lmaoooo :mjlol:

*edit*

damn that dog smelled their bodies from across the street?

just googled they can smell ppl/objects 12+ miles away :mindblown:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
somebody need to slap the shyt out this terrorist bytch first…white guy shoulda let that arab breh handle her instead of telling him to sit back down

*edit*

damn @ the end of ep 6…I also forgot about the other dude who brought the guns on the plane too who was late :snoop:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You mean tell me after all that tough talk that little brunette was giving out, NOBODY snuffed her after they realized her gun only had blanks?! Nah breh. She had a giant sized ass whooping coming and these writers didn’t deliver. The two flight attendants should’ve dragged her up and down those aisles.

bruh I wanted this so badly…the way they just told her we know you have no bullets and just took the gun from her was anticlimactic for her character…they should’ve at least flung her down the stairs when they got off the plane :russ:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The ending seemed anticlimactic to me. No reason for a 2nd season.

at all.

I see they’re flirting with the idea but I won’t be here for it…I like sam’s character but practically everything and everyone else was absurd…for the most part the action/tension kept me engaged as well as wanting to know the final outcome

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That female hijacker from the group can get it

ya she’s pretty…

MV5BMmY2MzY0ZjQtMDUyMy00OTVkLWFhNTUtNjg4OGRhOWFjYzVhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQ0NzkzODE@._V1_.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watched but this was not good. The moment his son crept downstairs past 2 shooters to connect a phone in the store room I was done. Show started off well and had potential but got silly quick. Wouldn't care for another season.

shyt was silly once sam got out his seat and started sweet talking these hijackers :mjlol:

idgaf how much of a master negotiator he was or how “green” these hijackers were cuz look how quickly amanda handled business out the gate when her turn was up…but I understand it was done for the sake of compelling television lol

anyway lemme not pick it apart too much…ultimately I enjoyed it