Hijack - Idris Elba Apple TV+ show | Season 2 Begun Filming

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
You mean tell me after all that tough talk that little brunette was giving out, NOBODY snuffed her after they realized her gun only had blanks?! Nah breh. She had a giant sized ass whooping coming and these writers didn’t deliver. The two flight attendants should’ve dragged her up and down those aisles.

She barked and Idris told her that those was blanks, look like she said Oh :mjlol::mjlol:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
This show was alright, I wish they showed more action on the ground and it had a more meaningful plot.

I thought they was gonna hijack the plane, have them land on some random island or some shyt and hold them captive.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
- Have we got everyone? Fred...?
*sees wife with bag*:dwillhuh:
She said not to bring that :beli:

- She wasn't talking about families! She meant...for other people!
Right...mind the stairs then...

He should have told the response teams that she's one of the hijackers right there :unimpressed:
I hated that wife/mother. Dumb goofy ass made that whole scene over the note/box

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So this was all to get 3 guys out of prison and make some money on the stock market at the same time? How much money?? This is a lot of moving pieces.

Also WHY wasn’t the co pilot in the cockpit instead of Idris! fukk what Amanda said I would have put that pistol in her mouth.

Also a plane can’t glide that far with no power especially if it had to turn. I believe the equation is loss of1000ft for every mile drifted. If you bank the plane that makes it lose even more speed.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Ending was aight. The last fight, so unnecessary.

1) The one thing I never understood was stereotypical young action hero passenger dude. He was the one pointing the gun at Idris in the standoff. The camera kept lingering on him throughout the season.

Why?

2);And kidnappers at the end, how exactly were they gonna hold on to the son in that situation?

Daps
I'm very picky with shows I watch but I expected more from the hype and it being Idris.
Example:
If the hijackers had the pilots Wife and threatened her so he opened the door that would have been better but the side piece? Fukk that. Just land the plane and if they off her so be it, nothing comes off it, she's dead. What affair? He didn't even call in that it was being hijacked before opening the doors because of this I thought he was in on it with them but was disappointed further when he wasn't. Give this concept to better writers and they've had a smash.

Imhotep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm very picky with shows I watch but I expected more from the hype and it being Idris.
Example:
If the hijackers had the pilots Wife and threatened her so he opened the door that would have been better but the side piece? Fukk that. Just land the plane and if they off her so be it, nothing comes off it, she's dead. What affair? He didn't even call in that it was being hijacked before opening the doors because of this I thought he was in on it with them but was disappointed further when he wasn't. Give this concept to better writers and they've had a smash.

They would have probably gone to the old tried and true - We are going to start blowing the brains out of the passangers for every minute we have to ask you again......

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So this was all to get 3 guys out of prison and make some money on the stock market at the same time? How much money?? This is a lot of moving pieces.

Also WHY wasn’t the co pilot in the cockpit instead of Idris! fukk what Amanda said I would have put that pistol in her mouth.

Also a plane can’t glide that far with no power especially if it had to turn. I believe the equation is loss of1000ft for every mile drifted. If you bank the plane that makes it lose even more speed.

all of this could have been avoided if it wasn't for t hat simp azz pilot who still ended up dead.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps