Hijack - Idris Elba Apple TV+ show | Season 2 Begun Filming

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Cool show. Ain’t no waaaay the govt letting this shyt get that close.

Makes me wonder if Bush would’ve shot down the planes that hit the towers if it was widely known ahead of time.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
The ending seemed anticlimactic to me. No reason for a 2nd season.
was 100%. i actually watched 4 episodes last night and finished it. enjoyed the ride for the most part, but the end was pretty boring.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Show was over hyped since day one by mfs that HAD to be paid off or something. The having leverage (basically kidnapping niccas people) on people forcing them to do shyt reminded me of the villain in the Luther movie on Netflix. I guess Stringer was like lemme get a lil more of that so I can toe the line some more.

And I didn't think anyone would ever give the 'longest runway scene's ever from Fast & Furious 6 a run for its money but these niccas took the cake wit how long the plane was in the sky. I should have been rooting for the passengers to survive but at one point, I wanted the fighter jets to just put everybody out their misery.

:hubie:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Cool show. Ain’t no waaaay the govt letting this shyt get that close.

Makes me wonder if Bush would’ve shot down the planes that hit the towers if it was widely known ahead of time.

I’m pretty sure thats what was gonna happen, they had fighter jets in the air after the first tower got hit. At least thats how i remember it.

But yeah, when they got to part with the jets trailing them it would have no questions even asked to shoot the plane down. No way would the PM let another 9/11 happen in 2023 lol

Like the passengers told them the pilot is dead, the hijacker is locked in the cockpit with no way to reach them and they’re about 15 minutes away from central london and then have them say “well, lets hope this smoothe talking brotha can talk us out of this mess” :mjlol:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
This show is dope.. I didn’t like the showdown in the plane at the end.. it was lame…. There’s another episode right? To tie the loose ends

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
The hidden agent twist is the first thing in this entire show where anyone looks halfway competent. Hijackers, police, ministerial-level people, all of them have been goofy sock puppets the entire time. It's like they made this series just to push the idea that all of Europe hasn't wised up and trained extensively for these scenarios, from Munich to the Towers.
If you watched 24 you could see it coming :wow:
I’m glad I don’t listen to you goofy nikkas on the Coli. This shyt was dope. Fight was unnecessary but the shyt was still good.
I didn’t listen to the coli at all.. I just blindly watched it and loved it