High On Life (12/13/22 XSX,PC,PS5)

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
My best advice for Playstation gamers is don't play it unless it's on PS+. The gameplay is below average, but some enjoyed it. Also the humor gets old quick, but I wasn't the biggest fan of Rick and Morty, so it may be the reason why it didn't connect with me

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
My best advice for Playstation gamers is don't play it unless it's on PS+. The gameplay is below average, but some enjoyed it. Also the humor gets old quick, but I wasn't the biggest fan of Rick and Morty, so it may be the reason why it didn't connect with me
Definitely gets old quick but I liked how the story played out

It's a game to play casually while your doing something else, IMO

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Game was good. Worth a play, probably not at full price tho. I thought the humor was good outside the dude that does the morty voice, every character he plays is the same dude :stopitslime:

Gameplay was good enough, once you unlocked some of the powers it was fun to swing and jetpack around shooting stuff.

Game is just kinda short without much replayability so you may not get as much value as you would other full priced games :manny:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Idk if I wanna listen to Morty for hours on end like this with rudimentary gameplay on top of it. Def in the play when free camp.