High On Life (12/13/22 XSX,PC,PS5)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s embarrassed and now that you called him out he’s digging his heels in. True Stanley :russ:

Even i change titles for games that get ported its not that serious :heh:

Embarrassed? :mjlol:

It's hard evidence everytime yall start talking about MS having exclusives titles and get to listing indies and double A's :mjlol: That generally only last 6 months to a year.

But then we have one of the biggest gaming franchises in the world from a 3rd party being locked out of xbox for years now. So long two more version of the series are about to be out.:mjlol:

Why would I change the title for a thread that aint even the main thread:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Embarrassed? :mjlol:

It's hard evidence everytime yall start talking about MS having exclusives titles and get to listing indies and double A's :mjlol: That generally only last 6 months to a year.

But then we have one of the biggest gaming franchises in the world from a 3rd party being locked out of xbox for years now. So long two more version of the series are about to be out.:mjlol:

Why would I change the title for a thread that aint even the main thread:mjlol:

Breh…. What are you even talking about and how is this not the main thread, you listed platforms.

The only reason for you to not want to update the thread regardless is because you’re trying to hide something :patrice:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh…. What are you even talking about and how is this not the main thread, you listed platforms.

The only reason for you to not want to update the thread regardless is because you’re trying to hide something :patrice:
:sadcam:Ok now I'm embarrassed

elmo-embarrassed.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just playing High On Life on Game Pass

:russ: This game is totally fun and this game is not for kids. Too many cussing words which took me by surprise.