High On Life (12/13/22 XSX,PC,PS5)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Comedy games are usually polarizing. If you don’t like the comedy you probably won’t like the game.

I enjoyed Rick and Morty once upon a time but the humor got stale pretty quick. Gonna play this eventually cause it’s on gamepass but unless the gameplay is really fun, this doesn’t look like the game for me.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
7/10 in my book. If you aren't a fan of the humor the humor may actually knock a point off for you, or if you are a huge fan add one.

Game doesn't do anything new and I haven't run into any glitches yet, but it's not a bad game. It's worth a playthrough.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Played a little of it earlier and it ran janky on my One X. Hopefully they patch it soon.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So has anyone stopped to watch Tammy & the T-Rex?
Its a real movie that starred Denise Richards and Paul Walker. They start watching it in the living room at one point and I stay and watch for a while because it was so cheesy that it was funny. Why 10mins goes by and the movie is still playing :ohhh:
I think they have the entire movie running, I don't know but I'm gonna sit through it to find out :wow:

I'm sure I could google that but what fun is that...

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
So has anyone stopped to watch Tammy & the T-Rex?
Its a real movie that starred Denise Richards and Paul Walker. They start watching it in the living room at one point and I stay and watch for a while because it was so cheesy that it was funny. Why 10mins goes by and the movie is still playing :ohhh:
I think they have the entire movie running, I don't know but I'm gonna sit through it to find out :wow:

I'm sure I could google that but what fun is that...
Yea, the whole flick plays.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I watched that whole vampire hookers off the mike tyson edible :dead:

This game is fun. The game play is like a janky/goofy doom eternal once you start to get the mobility shyt.