Hidden Figures (Official Thread)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
@MartyMcFly riding so hard for this flick I just had to look up the surely #blackexcellence personified director behind this motion picture.

eYuMmVC.jpg

MartyMcFly looking more and more like MartyMJpls by the second.:mjpls:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly riding so hard for this flick I just had to look up the surely #blackexcellence personified director behind this motion picture.

eYuMmVC.jpg

MartyMcFly looking more and more like MartyMJpls by the second.:mjpls:
:deadmanny: look man, its a story about black women doing some dope shyt and i will always ride for that. especially on a site where cats claim to be so woke on a daily basis and complain all the damn time about how stories about us are one note. You wouldn't know nothing about that tho cause you're a white european so...your stories get told damn near on a regular basis. In fact, I'm pretty sure there's one dropping one minute from now

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
You can't please some people.

You could have a movie about black women directed and written by a black woman, but if TLR found out she used to be a lifeguard and once gave mouth to mouth to a drowning white kid they'd call her a bedwench for "saving the life of a child who would go on to propagate the agenda of white supremacy."

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
im quite interested in this movie. interested in seeing taraji in this type of role.

Katherine Johnson is 97:wow:

You can't please some people.

You could have a movie about black women directed and written by a black woman, but if TLR found out she used to be a lifeguard and once gave mouth to mouth to a drowning white kid they'd call her a bedwench for "saving the life of a child who would go on to propagate the agenda of white supremacy."
YOOOOOOOOOO:laff::laff:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
look aight

all i know is that new joint with Morris Chestnut tho...

:damn:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cool trailer...i'll check it out....

side note: never heard about this, need to do some research and learn more...

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Yeah Ivan van sertima was talking about them in one of his lectures. It was alot of African Americans in the NASA programs ...the oddest by far was bobby seale(yes, black panthers) who worked on the gemini rockets.

It's around the end of the video last 10min.
...he talks about a different set of women and some guys as well. Everybody repped us well in the early space missions to orbit and the moon :blessed: