Hidden Figures (Official Thread)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

This looks good and its also a story about black women that hasn't been told before and their contribution to NASA and the moon landing program.

For all the talk in this forum about how there are no stories being told about us that don't involve slavery or us laughing and joking in buddy cop flicks or buddy flicks period, this should be a must watch for every single person who's ever opened their mouth to say that. None of this bootlegging shyt either:stopitslime:

Drops January 13, 2018 with Pharrell and Hans Zimmer doing the score

Kevin Costner, Kirsten Dunst, and Jim Parsons are in it as well

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

This looks good and its also a story about black women that hasn't been told before and their contribution to NASA and the moon landing program.

For all the talk in this forum about how there are no stories being told about us that don't involve slavery or us laughing and joking in buddy cop flicks or buddy flicks period, this should be a must watch for every single person who's ever opened their mouth to say that. None of this bootlegging shyt either:stopitslime:

Drops January 13, 2018 with Pharrell and Hans Zimmer doing the score

Kevin Costner, Kirsten Dunst, and Jim Parsons are in it as well

Typical black servant movie about white folks taking advantage of the medial work of black people so they can go off and fly to the moon or map the galaxy and shyt. Like what the fukk has NASA ever done for the hood, you dirty sell-out?:anger:

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
Typical black servant movie about white folks taking advantage of the medial work of black people so they can go off and fly to the moon or map the galaxy and shyt. Like what the fukk has NASA ever done for the hood, you dirty sell-out?:anger:
CmcR3Bn.png

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Promoting bedwenching uh? You my boy @MartyMcFly but I'll pass :sas1:

Yeah that shyt doesn't bother me like it does the militants here plus its not the actual definition of bedwenching PLUS lol if thats the one thing you pick up from this trailer, and not the fact that three black women with genius level IQs and desires to be mathematicians and engineers helped get a man on the moon at a time when people believed we couldn't even spell moon, then thats on you homie:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Yeah that shyt doesn't bother me like it does the militants here plus its not the actual definition of bedwenching PLUS lol if thats the one thing you pick up from this trailer, and not the fact that three black women with genius level IQs and desires to be mathematicians and engineers helped get a man on the moon at a time when people believed we couldn't even spell moon, then thats on you homie:yeshrug:
all true points. Ive been tainted :russ:

:mjcry:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
all true points. Ive been tainted :russ:

:mjcry:

This site will do that to you if you don't take a diet from it. Like seriously..black women helped put a man on the moon and it wasn't about them shaking asses on anyone or being overweight and mad at the world or being servants or maids or babysitters. They were into science, engineering, technology and math. That's a big fukkin deal man and we need more stories like that. I don't give a flying fukk if one of them said John Glenn is fine. Fukk does that have to do with me or her ability to be an engineer? Not a damn thing

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
This site will do that to you if you don't take a diet from it. Like seriously..black women helped put a man on the moon and it wasn't about them shaking asses on anyone or being overweight and mad at the world or being servants or maids or babysitters. They were into science, engineering, technology and math. That's a big fukkin deal man and we need more stories like that. I don't give a flying fukk if one of them said John Glenn is fine. Fukk does that have to do with me or her ability to be an engineer? Not a damn thing
Again all true points I can't refute :francis:

Will probably take the wife, and save this for when my daughter gets older, a 3 year old has no interest in a movie like that :francis: