Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Sometimes that c00n spirit will just jump out at the wrong moment :brehwow:

My girlfriend got mad at me once for cheating on her and instead of trying to explain myself all I could say was "What about black on black crime :what:?"

lol thats funny. Nah my c00n spirit didn't come out. I was gonna grab the mic and fact check some of the panelists but I didn't want to steal there shine.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Sometimes that c00n spirit will just jump out at the wrong moment :brehwow:

My girlfriend got mad at me once for cheating on her and instead of trying to explain myself all I could say was "What about black on black crime :what:?"

:dead:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
rewatched hidden colors, just noticed peanut is the example used during the brown paper bag test :laugh:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the asians treated my woman badly and she can't take disrespect. after watching hidden colors 3 she said she'll try the black nail salon. and start recommending other white folks..

she's not your typical woman who looks like she knows anything about hidden colors or this type of shyt. i hope they treat her well
:mjpls::mjlol:

she's still talking. i wish i would push record on the phone right now... rofl. she's talking about how white women are scared of how they'll be received and treated.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For example, Booker T. Washington being a US secret agent for the government. And whatever that bullshyt was about Michael Jackson having a deal with Asians to take control of the music industry. shyt like that.

Some of it is decent information that people don't pay attention to, but there's plenty of ducktales mixed in
i can't remember what booker t washington said but your twisting what he said about the mj part.

this is more on the mj deal he had with sony. i knew about this shyt before i even knew who tariq was.

to even get into more specifics it was some uk promoter jews who set this shyt all up with that conrad doctor to kill him. putting pressure on him to go on tour and hiring conrad.

mj was a good business man and sleek but they eventually got him. the media zionist isolated him as a wacko jacko and the other zionists set him up and killed him and it was still a black person who took the blame.

mj was in the same position as dave chapelle. living a company as a free agent and about to walk away with millions of dollars. but the entertainment industry will destroy a black artist before they pay them..

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
i can't remember what booker t washington said but your twisting what he said about the mj part.

this is more on the mj deal he had with sony. i knew about this shyt before i even knew who tariq was.

to even get into more specifics it was some uk promoter jews who set this shyt all up with that conrad doctor to kill him. putting pressure on him to go on tour and hiring conrad.

mj was a good business man and sleek but they eventually got him. the media zionist isolated him as a wacko jacko and the other zionists set him up and killed him and it was still a black person who took the blame.

mj was in the same position as dave chapelle. living a company as a free agent and about to walk away with millions of dollars. but the entertainment industry will destroy a black artist before they pay them..

Goddamn Kat spoke some real shyt

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goddamn Kat spoke some real shyt
what's crazy about how they destroyed dave chapelle is seeing him on tv now with letterman looking like he wants to go back and start over for a million bucks when these jewish entertainment mafias just punked him off millions he deserved.
they came short of killing him and no one would have cared.

the same way they have the power to make katt williams look crazy too.

hbo did the same thing with don king and told him to fuq off. and told him they're too big for him to do anything.