Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
For example, Booker T. Washington being a US secret agent for the government. And whatever that bullshyt was about Michael Jackson having a deal with Asians to take control of the music industry. shyt like that.

Some of it is decent information that people don't pay attention to, but there's plenty of ducktales mixed in

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
For example, Booker T. Washington being a US secret agent for the government. And whatever that bullshyt was about Michael Jackson having a deal with Asians to take control of the music industry. shyt like that.

Some of it is decent information that people don't pay attention to, but there's plenty of ducktales mixed in
They didn't say the name of the agent, but this is who they were referring to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Wormley_Jones#FBI_and_Marcus_Garvey

The first black FBI AGENT was called Agent 800 and infiltrated and helped bring down Marcus Garvey

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
What exactly does that mean? I was the one who put on the event and recorded it.

Sometimes that c00n spirit will just jump out at the wrong moment :brehwow:

My girlfriend got mad at me once for cheating on her and instead of trying to explain myself all I could say was "What about black on black crime :what:?"