“HHH is Dropping The Ball on Jey Uso” - WWE Hall of Famer & 5x WCW Champion Booker T

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Jey Uso is half of The Usos, one of the most decorated tag teams in WWE history. In recent months, he has had a breakout run as a singles star on WWE Raw. However, he has yet to win a singles title and recently came up short in the Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match.

“Of course, it’s gotta happen. They’re like one of the most decorated tag team champions of all time. I told those guys that was going to happen. Jey right now is super duper hot, so you gotta put the rocket on him sooner or later. Jey is a guy that definitely could be the world champion one day, the way the people are looking at him right now, so I think to capitalize off of that, you have to put the title on him sooner or later because he’s uber hot right now,"Booker T said.

I agree :ehh:

Been saying for a while Jey really don’t be doing shyt even though he be doing shyt.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
He would if he didn’t lose every big match :russ:

Fits way more than Priest ass does lol
Priest is so trash and his gear screams flaming faq. Judgement day is wack all together. Jey might have to wait till they reunite him with his brother :francis:

👼

😇

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Racial bias aside I gotta say that after seeing months of seeing his solo work Jey is a bad wrestler :francis: I tune out of all his matches because his work is so hard to watch

The Usos were better together, and not much better wrestlers(that Mania match exposed them both) but they were entertaining on the mic together

I also think the Yeet shyt is corny, but it's over so I wont argue about it:manny: I wouldn't be mad at him getting a title shot and maybe a run but I won't be watching those matches:francis:

Silkk

Daps
mans ain’t that great of a singles wrestler tbh :manny: he lucky he found a dumb word for people to say

match with Jimmy at WM was universally agreed upon as trash :scust:

Racial bias aside I gotta say that after seeing months of seeing his solo work Jey is a bad wrestler :francis: I tune out of all his matches because his work is so hard to watch

The Usos were better together, and not much better wrestlers(that Mania match exposed them both) but they were entertaining on the mic together

I also think the Yeet shyt is corny, but it's over so I wont argue about it:manny: I wouldn't be mad at him getting a title shot and maybe a run but I won't be watching those matches:francis:
Are The Rock, Scott Steiner, Sid Vicious, & Hogan better wrestlers than Jey Uso?

Silkk

Daps
Jey and Jimmy stinking up Wrestlemania seemed to have major repercussions for both of them.

Can’t be trusted if you can’t deliver when it matters
He’s doing exactly what he was doing before Mania though..

Silkk

Daps
Everybody can’t have the title at once lol
That’s booker’s opinion. Mine is that the mf just needs something to do.

He has no story and hasn’t for the majority of his time on Raw. Unless its bloodline related they cant seem to figure out anything for him.