Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I don't drink or smoke, but I dance. I mostly go to salsa/bachata clubs, all partner dance.

If I go solo, i i have to dance to damn near 90% of the songs that play.

If I go with a group, I don't have to dance as much, I can hang with my friends (mix of men and women) or I can dance with a female friend

Also if I go solo but I'm a regular, I know most of the people there so I can hang with them
I just genuinely enjoy dancing salsa and bachata
:manny:

Other than sex, I don't think I enjoy anything more than dancing

I'm in great shape and I wear an undershirt, so I don't get sweaty or anything.

tenor.gif

0872d13c0d2155cc3cd86d9eddae9e20.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imma leave the mentally unstable posters alone- all it takes is one thread to put them
over the edge into doing hard drugs and/ or alcohol; I can’t have that on my conscience - dude has an incurable STD from his sex addycktion. Life has Ethered him
:francis:
Having suicidal thoughts again.

I'm living sober now so I can't use drugs to numb the hurt.

This too shall pass.

Hard drugs mixed with a bad unmanaged temper

I was abused in every way possible throughout my childhood. I have an extensive criminal record and an incurable STD.

My life was over before it even started.

I failed at suicide so I guess I'm supposed to just keep suffering.

Every time I've ever smiled, I was just pretending to be happy.

I'm not looking for sympathy. I'm just saying. Some days I wake up and I'm like, "Fukk, I'm still alive." Like I wish I could just go to sleep and not wake up so I can be done.

I've seen different therapists but they be judging me for my past and I don't trust them.

I'm sober now so I can't even escape.

It's crazy tho I love sleeping because I feel safe in the world that exists in my dreams
:ahh:

maybe he could use his vocaroo voice as a cautionary message to others.

Last edited:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Imma leave the mentally unstable posters alone- all it takes is one thread to put them
over the edge into doing hard drugs and/ or alcohol; I can’t have that on my conscience
I have more tolerance than Andre the Giant. I'm immortal. Covid couldn't stop me, cancer couldn't stop me, chemicals couldn't stop me. Menace nikkas never die.

Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Create threads drawing attention to yourself, while being a sex addict with herpes, brehs

Weren't you in the other STD thread saying you got herpes. :patrice:

I already had it at that time.
:lolbron:

You think it was a coincidence that I was always in these threads quick as hell to try and deflect attention elsewhere?
:mjgrin:

Since I'm just an anonymous talking head anyway, i finally decided to just be open about it. Not like anyone's gonna show up at my job and put me on blast. What do I have to lose? The more people I can help, the better.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I have more tolerance than Andre the Giant. I'm immortal. Covid couldn't stop me, cancer couldn't stop me, chemicals couldn't stop me. Menace nikkas never die.

Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

What about your herpes STD and extensive criminal record??? Has that challenged you to stop being a sex addict and drug/alcohol abuser?
:jbhmm:
The only stigma is from actually having an STD. Look at how we always roasting Usher and NBA Youngboy.

Routine STI/STD tests don't test for herpes

I wore protection and still got it from a chick that didn't even know she had it

The doctor told me I don't even have to disclose

:gucci:

I haven't had any symptoms since my first outbreak but I take daily antivirals just in case. 3 different pharmacies were completely out of prescription Valtrex so I had to wait a few days to get a refill. Last time my main pharmacy was out of stock as well. How common is hsv if the medication is out of stock so often?

I disclose to all partners beforehand and the 3 chicks I'm seeing right now also have hsv2. They didn't say shyt about it until I disclosed that I have it

Stay safe out there, y'all

I have all my STD results on my phone since my doc emails them to me. My main chick also has receipts
:blessed: And she got an IUD :mjlit:

he’s proud that his dirty dyck slings into vaginally infected clits.

But yeah, troll baiting anonymous female coli posters online is his priority. Some of these posters like him are on a different type of time.
:hubie:
I hope no other coli female posters have been dm’ing this dude on the low or falling for his tactics to voice chat with him. He’s a very high risk category. Just saying. This is the EXACT reason why no woman should be indiscriminately posting personal photos or voice chatting online with random men. Never know what type of man is lurking. The signs are ALWAYS there.
:usure:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC voice sound like Remy Ma with bronchitis
Her accent like Extreme New York
I hate you.
:francis::dead:

No the fuk I don’t - you do realize that I’ve talked to other people here multiple times on VC in group settings right??
:gucci::dwillhuh:... lies :unimpressed:
they all say that I’m very soft spoken and sounds nothing like you described. Discord said I sound like a ditzy Bronx Dominican - whatever the fuk that means.
:unimpressed:

I’m from Queens and I talk proper.
:unimpressed:

Last edited: