Them rugrats didn't get any no attention
Rugrat " can you read for me daddy?"

Treh "
tenor.gif

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
And what happened to the 5G causes Rona comment?
The transvestite edited?

:heh:

There is no virus - it's the 5Gs in the network systems that is causing the health hazards. Look up Hypoexemia. China is the technology production epicenter. There's your warning- it's my civic duty to pass this information along. But yall stay sleep though.
:snooze:

:unimpressed:

Daps
Tranny back to his old ways. In the other thread trying to pull up past posts from @Mephistopheles as if he aint got a bunch of unanswered posts in here that he aint explained.

Transvestite c00n tried to push a Trump conspiracy about covid while the virus has killed 230,000 ppl, 1 in 5 of which are black.

But instead of trying to spread information to help contain the virus, this dumb tranny - excuse me dumb lawyer - wait I mean Piru - my bad mother - hmm nah he's a babysitting gangsta that does hair and practices law...

Anyway this transsexual FOOL was going around saying that the virus is caused by 5g, helping the MAGA crowd spread lies that probably cost black ppl their lives.

And yall want me to believe this THING is pro black?

Nah there's a lot of things that it is, but pro black aint one of them.

Daps
The treh is avoiding this thread now
U been posting in other threads since 7am nikka

:dead:

Them rugrats didn't get any no attention
Rugrat " can you read for me daddy?"

Treh "
tenor.gif

That gif :laff:

I remember that. That tranny cac was mad as hell that nobody would buy into his mental illness and call him "maam" :laff:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Tranny back to his old ways. In the other thread trying to pull up past posts from @Mephistopheles as if he aint got a bunch of unanswered posts in here that he aint explained.

Transvestite c00n tried to push a Trump conspiracy about covid while the virus has killed 230,000 ppl, 1 in 5 of which are black.

But instead of trying to spread information to help contain the virus, this dumb tranny - excuse me dumb lawyer - wait I mean Piru - my bad mother - hmm nah he's a babysitting gangsta that does hair and practices law...

Anyway this transsexual FOOL was going around saying that the virus is caused by 5g, helping the MAGA crowd spread lies that probably cost black ppl their lives.

And yall want me to believe this THING is pro black?

Nah there's a lot of things that it is, but pro black aint one of them.
I don’t know what this “thing” is, but it’s ornery as hell.
MatureKlutzyIberianmole-max-1mb.gif