Reppin
TPC
Next time I get locked up, I'm calling on Nicole to be my public defender
:wow:

Nicole show up like
fetchimage

:dead:

Daps
Thread would be at 0 posts and 0 replies if the dry dyck segment of the coli and the bytchmade banterers could actually bag quality women in real life and stop venting their frustrations.
:unimpressed:
Thread would be at 0 if it wasn’t created in the first place if allegedly married male posters like Neotheflyingzone knew how to handle rejection and take no for an answer instead of seeking colipanionship with coli women that don’t care to convo. But here we are. Thread is done- we’re done here. Move on.
:unimpressed:

I know this gay fakkit aint talking about someone needing companionship when his tranny ass was on here asking for advice on picking up gigolos cause it was horny. :skip:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I know this gay fakkit aint talking about someone needing companionship when his tranny ass was on here asking for advice on picking up gigolos cause it was horny. :skip:
I remember that but want to say I pay for p*ssy this thing literally made a thread asking how to pay for dikk

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Y’all still haven’t learned from the 13-14 season of theColi. I’m not saying shorty is a man but no one is to be trusted. A lot of Coli careers were ended over situations like these.
:mjlol:
Fiddacts. I really want Nicole to be a bad ass chick, I do. But boi if it’s one thing I know :usure: fuk around.
Big ups all the ladies dem with the soft voices on vocaroo

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
:deadmanny: Nikka this is your thread

Mr. Professor Chaos over here

Correct. This is MY thread
:lolbron: I'm here for it

Y’all still haven’t learned from the 13-14 season of theColi. I’m not saying shorty is a man but no one is to be trusted. A lot of Coli careers were ended over situations like these.
:mjlol:

It looks like Nicole's career has come to an end

d273eaf312fa802b345568e74977181f.jpg

My Coli career can't end, it's like Pro Wrestling. Like how the Undertaker is supposedly some kind of evil demon, then the next year he's a motorcycle riding biker gang tough guy, then he kills Paul Bearer, then Paul Bearer's alive again with no explanation, then his brother Kane who used to be a dentist then became a mute demon with 3rd degree burns and is now the real life Mayor of Knoxville, Tennessee.

Jacobs-book-cover-collage.jpg

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:duck: like a mothafukka :russ:

Nah. Not at all. There's plenty of people here who have spoken with her. I don't want to put certain info out there but there's definitely a group of people from the coli who have spoken with her

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps

Fiddacts. I really want Nicole to be a bad ass chick, I do. But boi if it’s one thing I know :usure: fuk around.
Big ups all the ladies dem with the soft voices on vocaroo

Correct. This is MY thread
:lolbron: I'm here for it

It looks like Nicole's career has come to an end

d273eaf312fa802b345568e74977181f.jpg

My Coli career can't end, it's like Pro Wrestling. Like how the Undertaker is supposedly some kind of evil demon, then the next year he's a motorcycle riding biker gang tough guy, then he kills Paul Bearer, then Paul Bearer's alive again with no explanation, then his brother Kane who used to be a dentist then became a mute demon with 3rd degree burns and is now the real life Mayor of Knoxville, Tennessee.

Jacobs-book-cover-collage.jpg

The brehs who are quick to defend this young lady should be careful that’s all. I witnessed one light skin thigh almost destroy this website. The OG’s know what I’m talking about.