HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
The Sixth Sense....

Bruce Willis didn't Eat.. Sleep...shyt.. Piss... Nobody talked to him except the boy... People ignored him.... and he couldn't open doors.... U telling me he couldn't figure out for himself that he was dead?... :comeon:

Just watched this. The boy tells him they only see what they want to see

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Rick shot at him with a sub machine gun...through a peephole..:snoop:

No snipers set up...no crossbow..shyt..even HE didnt have a rifle with a scope..:bryan:

All because RICK wanted to kill Negan.:jbhmm:

That was some really shytty writing, there...

Felt like they were artificially dragging out the season.

Last edited:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
New Jack City - Don't courthouses have metal detectors? How that old man manage to get a pistol inside to kill Nino?
Old guy could have dismissed it by saying he has metal plates/shrapnel in his body from WW2..or there could be rogue cops who didnt like Nino let him in...:yeshrug:

Daps
Annie
Mrs Hannigan did not pay for those orphans to get gymnastics lessons, so how the hell were they doing all those back flips?

The Aristocats
The single white mother had three kids by three men, and the colored cat, who barely has a pot to piss in, wifes her.

Just watched this. The boy tells him they only see what they want to see

I've seen this a million times, but did he just remember being shot when he realized he was dead? He clearly didn't remember being in the hospital to recover from a bullet wound. He and his wife were on good terms when he got shot, so the next day, she suddenly stops speaking to him?

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I've seen this a million times, but did he just remember being shot when he realized he was dead? He clearly didn't remember being in the hospital to recover from a bullet wound. He and his wife were on good terms when he got shot, so the next day, she suddenly stops speaking to him?

No, we see him being shot at the beginning so we have to assume that since we're seeing everything in his eyes, he just wants to remember surviving. That's kind of ghost "lore." They wander the earth because they're restless wanting to complete some "task." He failed with the kid he treated and got a chance to redeem himself with the boy.

Daps
No, we see him being shot at the beginning so we have to assume that since we're seeing everything in his eyes, he just wants to remember surviving. That's kind of ghost "lore." They wander the earth because they're restless wanting to complete some "task." He failed with the kid he treated and got a chance to redeem himself with the boy.

Ahh, ok.

:ohhh:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Pinocchio- so after wishing on a star this old man's puppet comes to life and the very first day he has with him, he sends him to school by himself.

tenor.gif

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Jigsaw....

it would take an incredible amount of funding to support jigsaws working contraptions....and any copycat jigsaws would need a huge amount of money to even pull off one trap let alone multiple....where is the electrical source coming from?....if the property is bought and paid for why can't the police/FBI notice the suspicious amount of energy needed to make these traps work?....why haven't the neighbors notice the suspicious activities going on in the process to put the traps together?....jigsaw has to get the people into the building somehow right?...no one noticed that either?....he put together a 10 year plan of killing and torturing people and NO ONE could figure it out until the last second?....:stopitslime:

lol I mean none of those elaborate serial killer hold up to ANY logic.

I don't have any concrete example at moment, but the child who is also a ruthless psychopathic killer, is one that has irritated me recently.

Daps
How is Wille E. Coyote ordering packages of explosives, and not on the FBI watch list? What address is he using, and how is he paying for all that stuff? Does he have a credit card? Does he have a social security number? He can buy dynamite, but not takeout? Dude sometimes runs with the napkin tied around his neck, while holding the knife and fork!

Jurassic franchise
How many disasters does it take to figure out that dinosaurs don't like us like that? Why keep fukking with them?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
:whoa: I love the fukk outta this movie but Black Panther...

When Killmonger was getting ready to ship out the weapons, he was like "Look at this, a spear powerful enough to stop a tank"

The spears can shoot shyt, but when Okoye and the female soldiers started fighting him, they were on some hand to hand combat and one of them died cuz of it... The fukk were they thinking? :wtf: just blast his ass :bustback:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dont Breathe

Dude clearly had keys to all the locks in the house. Upstairs after he locked the dog in the room he was using keys to unlock multiple locks on one door (i believe the basement)

Now why the hell wouldnt you unlock the front door too beforehand since thats how he planned on leaving the house after he saved Rocky

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Jigsaw....

it would take an incredible amount of funding to support jigsaws working contraptions....and any copycat jigsaws would need a huge amount of money to even pull off one trap let alone multiple....where is the electrical source coming from?....if the property is bought and paid for why can't the police/FBI notice the suspicious amount of energy needed to make these traps work?....why haven't the neighbors notice the suspicious activities going on in the process to put the traps together?....jigsaw has to get the people into the building somehow right?...no one noticed that either?....he put together a 10 year plan of killing and torturing people and NO ONE could figure it out until the last second?....:stopitslime:

Breh..the traps got so elaborate, you can't help but laugh.

Part 7 I think it was...where they had the two person chainsaw trap downtown.

Very entertaining franchise tho.