He’s not 5’10 and white so Triple H doesn’t use him, but fukk it we ball! **Omos Appreciation Thread**

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Yes, that’s right. Ya eyes aren’t deceiving you. I’m tired of the internets riding my guy, pause

:martin:

I know we’re in the “workrate!!” era where guys who physically look the part are tossed aside for Kroger cashiers who wrestle good but I personally dig Omos. I feel like there’s still a place for big physically imposing guys, and Omos is a good hand. I like his presentation, he has a personality, he’s black and his theme slaps. So fukk what y’all talmbout!!

:blessed:

Salute to our Nigerian brother

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I like breh but I don’t see them doing anything different from him & Bobby last year:hubie:

Plus Brock seems to only actually WORK with non-black wrestlers :mjpls: Big or Small

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Crazy thing is breh isn’t even bad at this shyt. I’m liking the adlibs he been throwing in while whoopin ass like Hall of Pain Henry. Theme was hard in person too.
At all! tossing nikkas around and screaming on em is all we really need for him to be effective. He’s presented well and ever since he fixed his teeth and got a real wrestling attire, I’ve been in.

I feel like the IWC is unfair on him because he’s big..

And I get it. IWC leans heavy on the in-ring work, and guys his size are really only around for the entertainment side. Visually seeing someone that size tossing cats around is more likely to catch a casuals interest than channel flipping and landing on Johnny Gargano doing spring board ddts

But let’s get back to basics brehs. Guys like him are necessary and will always have a place in pro wrestling. I’m not even mad at the IWC whites but seeing TSC cats trashing him pretty weak to me. On a forum that’s mainly black (or claims to be) why we shytting on a 27 year old 7’3 black dude being positioned as a top guy instead of getting behind him?

Last edited:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
At all! tossing nikkas around and screaming on em is all we really need for him to be effective. He’s presented well and ever since he fixed his teeth and got a real wrestling attire, I’ve been in.

And I get it. IWC leans heavy on the in-ring work, and guys his size are really only around for the entertainment side. Visually seeing someone that size tossing cats around is more likely to catch a casuals interest than channel flipping and landing on Johnny Gargano doing spring board ddts

But let’s get back to basics brehs. Guys like him are necessary and will always have a place in pro wrestling
IWC being unfair for all the reasons you all ready know

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
But let’s get back to basics brehs. Guys like him are necessary and will always have a place in pro wrestling. I’m not even mad at the IWC whites but seeing TSC cats trashing him pretty weak to me. On a forum that’s mainly black (or claims to be) why we shytting on a 27 year old 7’3 black dude being positioned as a top guy instead of getting behind him?
Has me confused af too mang

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
He’s not that bad, and hasn’t even reached his peak yet I feel

All types of varying opinions concerning Brock-Omos, but Brock is one of the biggest names in this industry (a mainstream one at that), and to face him on the grandest stage so to speak?

I just don’t see how that’s not a dub for Omos, regardless of how the match turns out :manny:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

I think that has to do with the fact that Bobby & Brock has been building for months along with the return of the Hurt Business

And this match with Omos came outta nowhere along with the bray match with the rumor of Vince booking the show