Heroin: How Quickly Do You Feel its Effects?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm sure you wouldn't want to be a heroin fiend if you seen an actual fiend tripping off of that shyt, going through withdrawals or whatever.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
instantly through iv...that goes with any drug. I'm a big opiate fan but will never touch heroin. Are you just curious or...

DISCLAIMER: YES IM WHITE

I've seen too many friends go through the "oh i could pay 65 for an 80 (when they were still OCs and not OPs) or spend ten for the same high"....yeah didn't work too well for them.
I used to go to highschool with this really cute girl, we were very compatible and the future was looking bright for our relationship but she liked to get fukked up :to: sophomore year she came to school drunk with her friend and got caught and kicked out of school. Then she started doing oxycontin and shyt, flash-forward to today, she has overdosed twice, half her face sags and she works at Q'Doba.

What could've been brehs.. what could've been.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
I used to go to highschool with this really cute girl, we were very compatible and the future was looking bright for our relationship but she liked to get fukked up :to: sophomore year she came to school drunk with her friend and got caught and kicked out of school. Then she started doing oxycontin and shyt, flash-forward to today, she has overdosed twice, half her face sags and she works at Q'Doba.

What could've been brehs.. what could've been.

Yup, you loose all motivation. I checked myself and got suboxone and weaned myself on that. It's tough, I did it to myself though no one else to blame. Occasionally I'll take small amount with a blunt on a lazy saturday when everyone else is busy with shyt. It's really a great feeling just probably one of the slipperiest slopes when it comes to drugs.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
instant. opiates are instant highs. i went to the hospital for some sh-t, and needed pain killer so they gave me liquid morphine thru an IV. the instant the morphine went into my arm, i could feel the "warmth" of the drug. and as the drug moved thru my blood stream, i could feel the warmth travel thru my body. and everywhere the drug went felt the opiate high.

i can easily see how its an extremely addicting drug. opiates are literally jus like pure pleasure.

the best way i could describe heroin is like a warmth of good feelin that hits ur body. very relaxing

really when i had to get surgery iv morphine didnt do shyt for me. i really dont get why people get so addicted to it. They even gave me a prescription for percocet, and i threw that shyt away.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Tried it a few times but never shot up,,just broke it down in water and sniffed it...one time I was sniffing it before I hit the strip club..walked up in there and fell asleep..a stripper woke me up and asked why I was sleeping..I told her I didn't get any sleep the nite before..she said I was alsleep for 30 minutes..lol

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
instantly through iv...that goes with any drug. I'm a big opiate fan but will never touch heroin. Are you just curious or...

DISCLAIMER: YES IM WHITE

I've seen too many friends go through the "oh i could pay 65 for an 80 (when they were still OCs and not OPs) or spend ten for the same high"....yeah didn't work too well for them.

The high doesn't compare to smoking man...there's a reason people rob for heroin money. It's like you're floating on a heated cloud with a snuggie made of chinchilla wrapped around you. I don't do them much anymore but there was a time. some oxy and a blunt though...forget about it. Before anyone wants to call me a fiend, check the letters next to the avi. Mask goes through this so you don't have to.

Underrated posr

Daps
Reppin
NULL
really when i had to get surgery iv morphine didnt do shyt for me. i really dont get why people get so addicted to it. They even gave me a prescription for percocet, and i threw that shyt away.

Addicts have other emotional and psycho-social issues that make them use drugs as a crutch, and they also may have a genetic predisposition that make them more susceptible to the actions of the various drugs they are addicted to...

As a physiotherapist, I have treated a lot of senior citizens who have had hip surgeries, and many of them are so afraid of "getting addicted" that they don't like to use the percocets and hydromorphones they have been prescribed...

Addicts are psychologically and physically primed to go down that path of destruction, if it's not one addiction that hits them, it will be another...

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
First time from what I hear, and it's a different kind of addiction, your organs become physically dependent on it, it's not just mental, which is why dope sickness is probably the worst withdrawal you can go thru, I don't know personally but I know a lil somethin about it because my growing up my bestfriend's parents were openly on it and they use to talk to us about it, I've seen them ramble on about nothing while high and I've seen them cry for death when they were sick, the shyt is no joke :merchant:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
had a family member that was addicted to that shyt from the time he got outta the military to the time he died...plus had a homeboy who pops died from that shyt....shyt aint funny when you chillin over ya boy house and his pops smokin weed with yall.... then all of a sudden he face first on the table nodding off...crazy drug to be addicted to but at the same time shyt can get you very rich

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
artie.jpg