Heroin: How Quickly Do You Feel its Effects?

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Seriously, this has always baffled me. Especially in movies where you see fiends shooting up and almost instantly go into :ahh: mode, and how the fukk do actors know how to react when that heron hits that vein? You tellin me they taking practice shots in preparation for a role? :yup:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I will never know how quickly it takes effect because I will never do it. I've seen heroin seriously ruin some people. I fukking hate that drug with the intensity of ten thousand suns...

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
instant. opiates are instant highs. i went to the hospital for some sh-t, and needed pain killer so they gave me liquid morphine thru an IV. the instant the morphine went into my arm, i could feel the "warmth" of the drug. and as the drug moved thru my blood stream, i could feel the warmth travel thru my body. and everywhere the drug went felt the opiate high.

i can easily see how its an extremely addicting drug. opiates are literally jus like pure pleasure.

the best way i could describe heroin is like a warmth of good feelin that hits ur body. very relaxing

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The effects are almost instantaneous... you're injecting it straight into the blood stream. It's also another thing that makes heroin so addictive, the quicker the high comes on, the more addictive the drug.

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This is gonna be you soon
7a00d44b6d6c8310e1fabbdd9a4bd457.jpg

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:ehh: Makes sense, always thought these movies were on some :ducktales: but im glad ya'll shed some light.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: Makes sense, always thought these movies were on some :ducktales: but im glad ya'll shed some light.
Have you ever done opiates? I remember getting Hydrocodone after I got my wisdom teeth taken out and I was FOLDED for an entire week, and I wasn't even abusing the pills or taking more than necessary. After I would take the standard dose every 4 hours it was IMPOSSIBLE to stay awake, I was in pure :ahh: mode, I imagine heroin is just like that but multiplied by 100.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
instantly through iv...that goes with any drug. I'm a big opiate fan but will never touch heroin. Are you just curious or...

DISCLAIMER: YES IM WHITE

I've seen too many friends go through the "oh i could pay 65 for an 80 (when they were still OCs and not OPs) or spend ten for the same high"....yeah didn't work too well for them.

The high doesn't compare to smoking man...there's a reason people rob for heroin money. It's like you're floating on a heated cloud with a snuggie made of chinchilla wrapped around you. I don't do them much anymore but there was a time. some oxy and a blunt though...forget about it. Before anyone wants to call me a fiend, check the letters next to the avi. Mask goes through this so you don't have to.