Heroes Will Return In 2015...

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
I'm watching on dvr rightnow....so Nathan has other abilities besides his teleporting ability or did I miss something? The Hiro that past HRG saw at the house with Nathan in the present doesn't have his abilities anymore? I still don't know what the other twin can do or I don't understand I should say. So the suit guy erased his memories and he forgot alllllll this shyt??:ohhh:.......:usure:......Hiro dead????!!:mjcry:...Wait isn't this guy a judas and with Renatus and his sister now??:ohhh:...:dwillhuh:...
I think his twin is mother nature :mjlol:

also, if the guy in the suit is the one that erased his memory that means that the Haitian is still alive :blessed:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
why does Ranautus still have Hero Truther if Noah changed time?

If you saw the prequel episode then you know hero truther got caught because the brother was meeting with them to try and find his sister but that changed when Noah shot the lady.The brother helped save her and has been working with her and his sister since June 19th which means he wouldn't have been searching for his sister which means he never meets Hero Truther and gets him caught

They really need to start thinking these stories through if they're gonna be using time travel and going back and changing stuff

Personally I didn't like the latest episode or where the story is headed

Matt brainwashing people,creating some type of cult :dahell:

The video game chick somehow is 8000 years in the future now :beli:

The black chick is a horrible character too.I would've rather they introduced her already in Renautus as a agent like the black dude rather then this stupid ass "my son died so i just want to kill people" bullshyt we're getting

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They deserve it. They had a second chance and came out with this mediocre stuff.

I agree. It really started to get hot in episode 6 but see that's a serious problem the writers had to know that they was only gonna get one chance to wow people, you had to hook them in from episode one. and they failed to capitalize on it...

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I an't believe this show got canceled twice.

Just finished this.

What is even more humorous is IMO they fukked it up a lot worse the second time around. The last two episodes displayed some of the worst acting of the series and the second to last episode may have been the WOAT episode of the entire series.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I downloaded the entire season. Might have to hit the delete button after reading this thread's reactions. :francis:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just watch it, not all of it was bad... just the first 5 episodes dragged on, after that it definitely ramps up the fukkery.....:lolbron:
:ohhh: Might start it after I finish up orphan black tonight and that 7 hour godfather HBO movie tomorrow. We'll see. I guess since I got it, I should at least give it a try :manny: