Heroes Will Return In 2015...

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
so who raw dogged claire?:ohhh:

and did hiro raise charlie?he said his dad taught himto use his powers, so did he go back in time and hook up with the nurse:ohhh:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
"Lost" is another show that would've fallen off regardless. David Fury was a writer on season 1, he said they were in there like :manny: just making shyt up with no kind of logic or reasoning, cutting and editing scenes together so they'd make sense. At the time people were mad as fukk at him for criticizing the show, because it was so popular, but by the end of the series it became obvious.

Fred.

it all makes so much sense now :dead:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm like halfway through episode 7 and it is so good. THIS IS WHAT HEROES SHOULD HAVE BEEN FROM EPISODE 1. The whole story with Noah is a time loop...:gladbron::ohhh: Claire is dead...:mjcry: SFX still sucks:stopitslime: Writing has kicked up a notch...:ehh: Heroes could be good but nbc remains cheap as fukk...:lolbron:

Erica got a phat little pawg bubble...:jawalrus:

ZQxkTXs.gif

:whoo: evil never looked so good...

i thought i was tripping i was like she look like she got a little bubble back there:ohhh::whoo: rewind it several times was like yup she does :noah: :takedat:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
So the only thing that changed from time travel is Erica now walks with a cane.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Pretty dope episode. Katana Girl is a video game character which was :ohhh: and :francis:. Chuck's wife going :demonic: on Bobby Drake, they got that taste for evo blood mad quick. Glad Quentin is working with Erica, he was getting annoying hanging with HRG all the time :rudy:.

I missed what happened with Latino Daredevil, did his girl go invisible and help him in the war?

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
No, the sidekick is now on erica's side.... Pheobe is still alive... But is hiro dead or alive?!?!!
I forgot about the sidekick. And it appears aged Hiro dies but the one trapped in the game from the present seems to be alive in the same situation before the time jump back.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I forgot about the sidekick. And it appears aged Hiro dies but the one trapped in the game from the present seems to be alive in the same situation before the time jump back.

The time loop corrected itself hiro was old now without powers. if he survived the whole harris assassination thing...:ehh: but then again... i dont think he did..

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm watching on dvr rightnow....so Nathan has other abilities besides his teleporting ability or did I miss something? The Hiro that past HRG saw at the house with Nathan in the present doesn't have his abilities anymore? I still don't know what the other twin can do or I don't understand I should say. So the suit guy erased his memories and he forgot alllllll this shyt??:ohhh:.......:usure:......Hiro dead????!!:mjcry:...Wait isn't this guy a judas and with Renatus and his sister now??:ohhh:...:dwillhuh:...

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just watched the entire first 7 episodes marathon style. I'm enjoying the show

I'm watching on dvr rightnow....so Nathan has other abilities besides his teleporting ability or did I miss something? The Hiro that past HRG saw at the house with Nathan in the present doesn't have his abilities anymore? I still don't know what the other twin can do or I don't understand I should say. So the suit guy erased his memories and he forgot alllllll this shyt??:ohhh:.......:usure:......Hiro dead????!!:mjcry:...Wait isn't this guy a judas and with Renatus and his sister now??:ohhh:...:dwillhuh:...

His ability is to absorb your power which is permanent, which is why Hiro doesn't have his powers anymore & he couldn't be raised with his twin sister.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I just watched the entire first 7 episodes marathon style. I'm enjoying the show

His ability is to absorb your power which is permanent, which is why Hiro doesn't have his powers anymore & he couldn't be raised with his twin sister.

:ohhh:....so I definitely missed something. Is he like Peter in s4 where he can only absorb one power at a time? Or shouldn't he have been able to absorb Luke fire ability when they were together? :patrice:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:....so I definitely missed something. Is he like Peter in s4 where he can only absorb one power at a time? Or shouldn't he have been able to absorb Luke fire ability when they were together? :patrice:

Angela explained his ability in the last episode once she became aware.

Too soon to say how his power works & how he absorbs ones' power. At this point it's all speculation. The only thing we have seen is that he took Hiro's ability as a baby & Hiro was holding him. Maybe he acquires someone's power by touch, but again we don't know.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah he got a whack mix of his grandfather and uncles power.