Hermen Hulst wants PC gamers to keep waiting

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I would understand this strategy if they didn’t release forbidden west on pc. Ragnarok is also coming rumored to be announced soon. And this nikka keep saying platforms and not console. They about to do something that is gonna upset both the console and pc players, they are going to release a damn launcher :snoop:
It’s the only logical result to any of this.
They just gotta ease their stan’s into it :manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
IMG-3698

Or you know…wait two years:yeshrug:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would understand this strategy if they didn’t release forbidden west on pc. Ragnarok is also coming rumored to be announced soon. And this nikka keep saying platforms and not console. They about to do something that is gonna upset both the console and pc players, they are going to release a damn launcher :snoop:

And I’m telling you they will do day and date on PC if they have the launcher. They going to have to give PC a reason to use it. Plus they will get 100 percent of the sales out pc instead of releasing on steam. I do think they will still release games on steam but at much of a later time.

I don’t see this happening with PS5 gen but it definitely looks foreseeable for PS6 gen.

Last edited:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
And I’m telling you they will do day and date on PC if they have the launcher. They going to have to give PC a reason to use it. Plus they will get 100 percent of the sales out pc instead of releasing on steam. I do think they will still release games on steam but at much of a later time.

I don’t see this happening with PS5 gen but it definitely looks foreseeable for PS6 gen.
Sony would be wise to create their own launcher. PC gamers eventually cave in if the games are good. The way a Sony launcher could create a threat for Steam if it allows cross purchases and play anywhere features within the Playstation ecosystem.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony would be wise to create their own launcher. PC gamers eventually cave in if the games are good. The way a Sony launcher could create a threat for Steam if it allows cross purchases and play anywhere features within the Playstation ecosystem.

They also need to put DRM in their games :sas2:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sony and their ways of old thinking. PC gamers not going to leave PC to go to play PS. They will wait :russ:
They don’t actually think this is true.

They have the numbers.

They know very few PC gamers bought GOW1 then ran out to buy playstation to buy GOW2 day one. And of the few that did, Zero of them converted a significant portion of their spending to the platform.

This is just console stan PR. They are lots more concerned with keeping people attached to the declining console business than they are converting new people.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony and their ways of old thinking. PC gamers not going to leave PC to go to play PS. They will wait :russ:

Man said we have high hopes he knows he talking BS. Hope PC gamers buy an outdated PS5 pro brehs

I honestly think they said that to save face and not upset the console warriors. The writings were on the wall once they started releasing games on PC. Once that launcher comes to PC it will be a different tune. They don’t understand that PC nikkaz are elitists and they will not play games on a console that’s inferior to there PC.

PC is growing year by year everywhere while consoles are stagnating. Sony will wake up and smell the coffee eventually.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I honestly think they said that to save face and not upset the console warriors. The writings were on the wall once they started releasing games on PC. Once that launcher comes to PC it will be a different tune. They don’t understand that PC nikkaz are elitists and they will not play games on a console that’s inferior to there PC.

Oh they understand but they have to ease in the transformation for stakeholders and console warrior peasants. Gaming if forever changed it’s not the same no more its over. The days of rushing into a store or ordering online to buy a console is slowly gone. It’s no money in it for manufacturers and the way these games don’t sell it’s becoming worthless.

We are in the golden age of PC gaming.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh they understand but they have to ease in the transformation for stakeholders and console warrior peasants. Gaming if forever changed it’s not the same no more its over. The days of rushing into a store or ordering online to buy a console is slowly gone. It’s no money in it for manufacturers and the way these games don’t sell it’s becoming worthless.

We are in the golden age of PC gaming.

Exactly PC is an outlier and it’s all digital now. Especially with the budgets with some of these games. Also the younger generations Like Z and Alpha are more on mobile and PC and console gamers are an aging demographic . So it’s going to happen sooner or later.

Just look at all the third party developers that are making money. Capcom was damn near bankrupt and once they adopted pc they making money again, Sega and Altus seemed to have jumped on board and now it seems like Square is fed up with the console exclusive shyt and are seeing the light.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They also need to put DRM in their games :sas2:
Sony legit has a shot at eating into PC storefront market share. They just need to make sure the damn service is good and have stuff like trophy support, cross purchase, cross play between playstation titles, and they're good. Business wise that would be the logical step for Sony to take towards PC gaming because if they can somehow convert people to join their storefront. Then they can take some of Steam's share. I know people like to say they don't care about stuff like trophies, but I am sure there are some PC gamers that might consider purchasing games from Playstation due to little stuff like that