Hermen Hulst wants PC gamers to keep waiting

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You get it day 1, you complain about it and review bomb it.
You get it 2 years later, you complain about it, and mod it.

Pick a Struggle. :mjlol:

Also, no one should be surprised that a platform holder is prioritizing their primary platform

People really gassed themselves up over the last few months thinking sony accidentally released Helldivers 2 on steam day one or something.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They are speaking to the console warriors.

Also, no one should be surprised that a platform holder is prioritizing their primary platform

People really gassed themselves up over the last few months thinking sony accidentally released Helldivers 2 on steam day one or something.
Case in point.

Gotta keep these nikkas with a talking point to run with until of course they change their strategy and go with the logical thing that makes them more money.

Remember when we believed in generations??? :mjlol:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'll just wait :manny:

I don't think this is really their strategy. if they really want to use sequels as console bair, why ever release games like Forbidden West on PC? I think it's just some shyt they say to keep their console players from jumping ship

Once again, if they don't have console exclusives to sell, there is no point in the existence of Playstation hardware. They aren't going to cannibalise their business model to sell everything day and date on PC.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You don’t want to end up like the Xbox series which is 13% below the Xbox one, worst console in history.
You realize PS5 is below PS4 as well right?

Currently 30 mil vs 60 mill is a better ratio than X1 vs PS4

As always the actual numbers don’t reflect forum narratives.

Crazy how that works :ehh:

rdj

Pro
Daps
I would understand this strategy if they didn’t release forbidden west on pc. Ragnarok is also coming rumored to be announced soon. And this nikka keep saying platforms and not console. They about to do something that is gonna upset both the console and pc players, they are going to release a damn launcher :snoop: