Here’s Why You Don’t Like The DC Extended Universe Movies (VIDEO)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Lot's of people enjoy bad films. Because at the end of the day it's all opinion based. I "enjoyed" Suicide Squad, But I should have "LOVED" suicide squad. "BvS" is boring as fukk. So if you enjoy that kudos to you for staying woke.

I enjoyed Green Lantern.... and I actually cared about the hero:sas2:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I don't recall anyone who says they don't like the DC movies ever using any of this as their reasoning.
But whatever...I enjoyed all of the movies so I guess I am not the target audience for this vid.:manny:
My aunt watched them and that was her exact reasoning behind why she didn't like them. :yeshrug:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
You can pay them no mind. It costs nothing.

tumblr_mnem18ZHtq1reokfao1_500.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yep they started off horrible and haven't been able to get right sense. Making superman a passive aggressive emo weirdo makes it impossible for the audience to invest or care about him. Then they have the nerve to kill him in the second movie like they built up a decent story for him for the audience to actually care when he dies. Then to boot they blatantly allude that he's still alive at the end and contradict the emotions they were trying to stir in you in five minutes :mjlol: the writing has been shyt, especially in bvs

Yeah, but in my whole life this is the only superman I actually genuinely like, tho.
All cause he makes sense.
He is an alien who connected to his gf who he saved on his ship snooping around.
Plus, after he saved this whole world they acted like he was the problem in saving them.
Like they were gon a become a super hero and do the job for him.
When they did not even have any way to get batman to suit up and he just got off as heli pad as well.
People need to face the facts wb fukked up dc comics decades before we were born and never recovered.
Plus when they do,...ot is all a cover up for them to make all of dc campy as soon as they get a chance.
To the point everyone knows and dc just will not understand.
We do not like batman and superman in this Gen for real.
They created phoney with hulk Hogan and till they try to reboot them without having it be steered back into cornball bs.
They will always be stuck.

Art Barr

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Yeah, but in my whole life this is the only superman I actually genuinely like, tho.
All cause he makes sense.
He is an alien who connected to his gf who he saved on his ship snooping around.
Plus, after he saved this whole world they acted like he was the problem in saving them.
Like they were gon a become a super hero and do the job for him.

You've created your own head canon/filled in the blanks to justify this Superman's character. The films are supposed to do this. Breh barely knew Lois in MoS. When they kissed in front of a burning metropolis, there was zero build up to their romantic relationship. Of course other than: He Superman, she Lois, they kiss.

In BvS the general public liked him, the government didn't. I mean a stature was built in his honor :francis:That holy savior montage where Superman was looking pissed to save people showed how the people world saw him.

Theres a decent Superman character arc hidden in BvS but the creators could give a shyt about that. As soon as Superman was is a platform to actually have a voice and give his opinion, Synder literally blows up the film then kills him. This speaks volumes of where these peoples priorities are.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Supes is just a lame ass character. Always has been always will be.
Captain America falls under the same boy scout label Superman does and has been able to have a pretty good trilogy of films. DC has failed to make Superman an interesting character because he's had no arc and there's never been a reason to care for the character in these films.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Captain America falls under the same boy scout label Superman does and has been able to have a pretty good trilogy of films. DC has failed to make Superman an interesting character because he's had no arc and there's never been a reason to care for the character in these films.
I see what you saying and as corny as Cap comes off at times he at least has personality and story arcs. Hell Winter Soldier is my favorite Marvel movie. Supes is just so damn boring man in the comics and movies that I dont think you can do much with him no matter the script. Ironically the only thing I like of him recently is the Injustice Gods Among Us comic when he goes crazy and starts killing in the name of peace but even that leaves you not really caring for him at all proving to be a major a$$hole and rooting for Bats (as everyone should always do when it comes to Bats vs. Supes:yes:)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I gotta rock with this. I hated both Captain America and Superman in their comic book forms. But the movies made me like Cap, the Supes movies so far haven't. Cap will never be my favorite but the movies crystalized his appeal. I understand now why someone might like him.