Here's what they think about you...conservative group claims Kamala isn't for black people because....

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
....she supposedly wants to get rid of menthol cigarettes. Life is like a Boondocks episode example no. 150,235

How one group is trying to weaken Harris’ standing with Black voters​

By Ben Kamisar​

A conservative nonprofit group plans to spend $10 million in the hopes of chipping away at Vice President Kamala Harris’ key base of Black voter support by criticizing the White House’s proposal to ban menthol cigarettes.

The new ad campaign from Building America’s Future and Americans for Consumer Protection, described to NBC News by a Building America’s Future official, will primarily target Black voters in the swing states of Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, North Carolina and Wisconsin.

Through digital advertising, text messages and direct mail, the message will try to frame the Biden-Harris administration as out of touch for focusing on a menthol cigarette ban over other issues.

“Instead of solving the problems that matter to you, Kamala Harris and D.C. Democrats are coming after your menthol cigarettes,” :mjpls: a narrator in a new digital ad says.

“We’ve got bigger problems to deal with, and so do Democrats,” the ad continues, with headlines about the “border crisis” and the “fentanyl crisis” displayed on the screen.

While the Biden administration proposed the ban in 2021, it delayed its implementation in April. Black smokers are significantly more likely to use menthol cigarettes, according to government data, and the proposed ban has divided civil rights and health care groups.

Republicans see messaging like this as a potential way to blunt Harris’ consolidation of her party’s base, as she remains locked in a tight race against former President Donald Trump.

“Vice President Harris’ coronation completely reset this race because she was able to consolidate the Democrats’ most important constituency — Black voters,” Ryan Tyson, the head of the Tyson Group, wrote in a memo shared with NBC News by Building America’s Future summarizing the group’s recent polling.

“A way Republicans can combat Harris’ rise in the polls is to drive Blacks away from her,” he continued. “Highlighting Harris’ support for a ban on menthol cigarettes could be the niche message that can get this done.”

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
OP

Real talk, saw the headline for the story this morning and thought it was a parody.

With that budget across all those states, this seems like an experiment to see what type of messaging works. For the future

On another note, outside of cigarettes and Vick's Vapor Rub, what the hell is menthol used for????

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
a lot of people on both sides dont think much of us. hilary and her fukking hot sauce in her purse, the no voting no vucking thing, that lhat thing charlemagne posted calling people nikkas. they try to appeal emotionally with us more than any other group

Damba

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Just like Fatass said he resonates with black people because of his felony conviction and mugshot.

They can kiss my black azz.

I’d vote for a squirrel before I’d vote for Trump.

Daps
ever since kamala became the nominee, trump's campaign has boiled down to:

bold-commentary.gif

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just like Fatass said he resonates with black people because of his felony conviction and mugshot.

They can kiss my black azz.

I’d vote for a squirrel before I’d vote for Trump.

Somehow these cacs really think that all of us are rappers or pimps or something like it

We can’t wear polos and shop at Whole Foods damn?