Here in Brazil most of our showers are Electric, this is how it looks

Daps
gif

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
damn and my bytch just sent me a picture of this and I had no clue her shyt was electric ... boogie woogie woogie

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
it actually works really well. And its not a brazillian thing. The company that makes that specific shower is itallian. Many people use this type of shower day in and day out and it works with very very very few incidents

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it actually works really well. And its not a brazillian thing. The company that makes that specific shower is itallian. Many people use this type of shower day in and day out and it works with very very very few incidents
Lol, very very few incidents sounds less reassuring, when the incident in question is getting electrocuted while taking a shower :francis:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I've never heard of anybody getting killed. Hurt? Yes.

It takes like 10 seconds for the water to get hot.

It's a lil bad when we have to change the resistance of the shower.
I got a “leed certified green” house or some shyt. on demand hot water entire house. Instant. Powered by 3 electric hot water heat tanks. Control panel at every water source (outside the shower, under sinks) to change max temperature and priority order (with multiple tanks never have to worry about it).

All the electric work lives in the basement far far far away from water I’m cleaning myself witu. This shyt looks like a death trap!