Here are the LIST of coli posters who were defending Diddy

Daps
This is about YOU breh.

You defended Diddy and went back and forth with everyone about it even when we told you to chill out. Stand on that shyt :mjlol:

It's a reason why the mods merged your solo thread in with the main one :mjlol:

I will defend anybody who is accused of something without proof.

Why did you lie and say there was proof out there for YEARS? Why wasn't it being discussed on the coli for years?

Why are you single? Why can't you find a woman who wants you? :dahell:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I will defend anybody who is accused of something without proof.

Why did you lie and say there was proof out there for YEARS? Why wasn't it being discussed on the coli for years?

Why are you single? Why can't you find a woman who wants you? :dahell:
I'm single by choice and perfectly content on my own and don't need a relationship or having someone to define me.

Come up with something better than that :mjlol:

Daps
I'm single by choice and perfectly content on my own and don't need a relationship or having someone to define me.

Come up with something better than that :mjlol:

Nxgga you single cause no woman wants your dumb ass and you prove every time you post why. You are one of the most annoying insufferable message board posters in the history of message boards. And if you're like this online, this miserable and ignorant, it's probably amplified to the nth in real life. No woman can STOMACH being with you and that's the real reason why you single. :scust:

Now quit quoting me and go on and do something safe. :hhh:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nxgga you single cause no woman wants your dumb ass and you prove every time you post why. You are one of the most annoying insufferable message board posters in the history of message boards. And if you're like this online, this miserable and ignorant, it's probably amplified to the nth in real life. No woman can STOMACH being with you and that's the real reason why you single. :scust:

Now quit quoting me and go on and do something safe. :hhh:
Is that the best insult you could come up with? Surely you can do better than that :unimpressed:

Save that energy for everyone else because it’s about to be receipts and threads upped galore and you being the butt of jokes :mjlol:

Daps
Is that the best insult you could come up with? Surely you can do better than that :unimpressed:

Save that energy for everyone else because it’s about to be receipts and threads upped galore and you being the butt of jokes :mjlol:

You think I care something about message board jokes? :dahell:

Breh, your LIFE is a joke. A grown man that ties his entire identity into message boards and TOYS (thought I forgot about that didn't you :ufdup:) that you can't even get the interest of a woman. Breh, there are people out here missing CHROMOSOMES that's able to find love. Why can't you? You are the literal definition of an incel: "involuntarily celibate". You disgust me. :hhh:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You think I care something about message board jokes? :dahell:

Breh, your LIFE is a joke. A grown man that ties his entire identity into message boards and TOYS (thought I forgot about that didn't you :ufdup:) that you can't even get the interest of a woman. Breh, there are people out here missing CHROMOSOMES that's able to find love. Why can't you? You are the literal definition of an incel: "involuntarily celibate". You disgust me. :hhh:
You do because if you didn’t you wouldn’t have created the thread acknowledging the comments earlier, which the mods merged into the original post.

No one else who defended him like that has been attention seeking about it today like you have.

Daps
You do because if you didn’t you wouldn’t have created the thread acknowledging the comments earlier, which the mods merged into the original post.

No one else who defended him like that has been attention seeking about it today like you have.

You dumbass, I'm on the coli having fun. :mjlol:

How did y'all think I'm trolling but think I'm taking any of this seriously at this point?

I gave up on y'all on this site a long time ago. I'm here to make money and get these jokes off. :ufdup:

Now back to you: I'm going to tag you in the Quick Gems on Women thread cause you obviously need it. :hhh:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G
Daps
They got u fingered in the first post as a defender. Im lost. I didnt keep up with the head count....whats the truth?

When Cassie first made the allegations last year, I said I wasn't believing it without proof and I thought she was lying. Now that there's evidence, I say give Diddy the electric chair.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G