Here are the LIST of coli posters who were defending Diddy

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
@Malcolmxxx_23 got a point. At least I'm admitting I messed up. You jumped to the other side and tried to pretend you was never wearing the other team jersey and then started bussing shots at me while doing it :patrice:
All the evidence has been out there for years for people that could actually verify it all, yet you still were in here defending Diddy and disregarded it, so don't switch up now.

Even the mods had to tell you to chill the fukk out with the rhetoric.

Daps
All the evidence has been out there for years for people that could actually verify it all, yet you still were in here defending Diddy and disregarded it, so don't switch up now.

Even the mods had to tell you to chill the fukk out with the rhetoric.

No mod said anything to me, you lying incel nxgga.

And there was no EVIDENCE out there that Diddy was beating Cassie, and I'll prove it. Show me one time where you were talking about Diddy beating Cassie before she launched her civil lawsuit against him, ya know, since the evidence had been out here for YEARS, as you say.

You are a liar and I see why no woman gives you the time of day. You lie like a hoe. You told two lies in your post. :dahell:

That's why you don't have a girlfriend, won't have a girlfriend and will never have one. You growing old ALONE. :ufdup:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
No mod said anything to me, you lying incel nxgga.

And there was no EVIDENCE out there that Diddy was beating Cassie, and I'll prove it.
Show me one time where you were talking about Diddy beating Cassie before she launched her civil lawsuit against him, ya know, since the evidence had been out here for YEARS, as you say.

You are a liar and I see why no woman gives you the time of day. You lie like a hoe. You told two lies in your post. :dahell:

That's why you don't have a girlfriend, won't have a girlfriend and will never have one. You growing old ALONE. :ufdup:
People literally corroborated years ago that he blew up Cudi's car, yet you still sat there and defended Diddy :mjlol:

People literally corroborated all of it and how he treated Kim Porter, yet you still sat there and defended him. There's a reason why people are pulling up your past posts and comments while calling you out about it.

We all told you to chill the fukk out for this exact reason, yet you still didn't listen :mjlol:

Daps
People literally corroborated years ago that he blew up Cudi's car, yet you still sat there and defended Diddy :mjlol:

People literally corroborated all of it and how he treated Kim Porter, yet you still sat there and defended him. There's a reason why people are pulling up your past posts and comments while calling you out about it.

We all told you to chill the fukk out for this exact reason, yet you still didn't listen :mjlol:

You said the evidence had been out there for YEARS. Then how come I can't find you speaking about it before Cassie filed her lawsuit? How come I can't find any posts about any of this on the coli before Cassie filed her lawsuit, ya know, since the allegations been out there for years?

Did you misspeak? :dahell:

Or were you lying? Like a hoe? This is unbecoming of you, and this is why you can't find a woman to love you. :ufdup:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You said the evidence had been out there for YEARS. Then how come I can't find you speaking about it before Cassie filed her lawsuit? How come I can't find any posts about any of this on the coli before Cassie filed her lawsuit, ya know, since the allegations been out there for years?

Did you misspeak? :dahell:

Or were you lying? Like a hoe? This is unbecoming of you, and this is why you can't find a woman to love you. :ufdup:
This is about YOU breh.

You defended Diddy and went back and forth with everyone about it even when we told you to chill out. Stand on that shyt :mjlol:

It's a reason why the mods merged your solo thread in with the main one :mjlol: