Superstar
Daps
@NinoBrown
@Mastamimd
@10bandz
@dc007
@Neo TheInsurrectionistONE

Add any others from the original Diddy thread
ou're trying to #Metoo nikkas on a Toxic masculinity board???

@Wiseborn too. Before this evidence I was skeptical shyt even now I'd say Cassie was with it until she wasn't. But evidence is evidence. If this was a regular nikka he'd be in a the Can already.

I hate to be the board contrarian but damn the zillions of smash or pass threads but a nikka demanding reasonable doubt and actual justice is going too far.

Coli nikkas are funny.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I wanna add @Coco Loco to the list

I’m don’t have evidence yet but will gather

You can't have evidence of something that never happened

Have a great weekend beloved

cassie-sure.gif

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

She did my boy Ryan dirty. He actually loved her but she chose a bossier nikka with money and still ended up hurt and unhappy. Life lessons.

This entire situation seems rushed. Good luck and alladat Cassie.

Nah Ryan was smart about it. She chose to be a goofy and it backfired. She clearly has a history of leaving men for close associates etc. As far as Diddy, Cassie eventually found out who she was dealing with and stayed for years for the lifestyle. No sympathy. :manny:

If you're gonna quote me, quote the entire post. This is from 2019 in regard to her choosing Ryan over Diddy not her lawsuit

Tair

Superstar
Daps
If they were like me, waiting for evidence before convicting a man, that would be fine.

Evidence has been produced of Diddy being a rotten b*stard, so he gets what is coming to him.

:manny:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I even went back to a four posts I had in that thread and I ain't even say too much you lying fa@@ot