Here are the LIST of coli posters who were defending Diddy

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
I will slap the taste out your Canadian mouth. I still appreciate you as a poster though and I'll dap you up after.
Cock sucker you ain’t thoug you said you wanna come to NYC and see me so fukk that Canadian hair line receding bytch come through I’ll put money and my fukking account on it I’ll smack the shyt outta you cock sucker and then I’ll go fukk your grandmother in Detroit that bytch should be ashamed a misogynist fat fukk like you is her grandson.

Ban bet I’ll put everything on you I’ll smack the shyt outta you nikka. Don’t play tough with that me captain now Canadian come thru tough guy

Another thing fakkit Bozo your cousin supposedly died during covid as well and you on here cock sucking Trump but before this was your tune
I'm asking all of you to remember stories like my family when people come to you and try to tell you dont vote, or try to tell you not to vote for Biden

Just like the bytch is you. fukk your cousin, fukk Trump, and fukk you you women hating motherucker. fukk your pops too I’ll smack the shyt outta all you nikkas

Last edited: