Here are the games: This FACT makes Xbox One X the people's champion!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You aint seen me hate on the OneX price at all breh. As I said, thread has a respectable premise, but is pathetic coming from the head xbox troll whom does not own the system. All I'm sayin :yeshrug:

All the rest of the shyt you typed is your typical fluff
tenor.gif
Why does it matter if I own the system or not :dwillhuh:

When yourself or any other member of the defense force attempts to answer that remember to keep your answer related TO THIS THREADS TOPIC or :umad:
If you go "how do you know what the difference looks like if you don't have it" I'll reply that has nothing to do with this thread, thus rendering your comment furiously hostile which is common when anger levels increase and the chemicals in your brain start heating up. Might even be a whistling sound as a light breeze exits your eardrum :ld:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
That's great and all but this is an Xbox one X thread, and the XB1X does what you say but MUCH BETTER. Now if you a baller then why did you only pay $200? Why does that matter when you balling? Most paid twice that. As long as its not $500 it's all good, that's over the baller limit on consoles...

Because you are suggesting I shouldn't post information about anything Xbox one X related. That sir is the epitome of getting mad. To where you want to silence the info giver. Do I need to own an Xbox one X to know that 9 out of the 10 best selling games of 2017 are available on it?

Do you want me to repeat that or would you rather put your own spin on why :umad:

You do realize these deflections is what a person does when they are mad about the topic, right? :dame:

Ok, now that this nikka is so furious he abandoned the topic completely :mjlol: let's move on to the next Sony shill who won't touch the threads topic...

Spilz, I make threads on topics I enjoy discussing. Are you aware that you OFTEN enter those threads to make the same post you just made. Do you feel if you say that enough times you'll get a girl to kiss you? I gotta tell you, as bad as you claim I am, imagine how bad it must be for a person who only seems to post when that person does? Is your future girlfriend gonna read your bio in POF/Tinder/WereGuysMeat :merchant: and it'll say "monitored Courtdog threads/post" or do you have a girl now but you still concern yourself with how a nikka post on the internet?

Who has a life.. Then takes time out of that life to complain about how a person on the internet post. Is that a real scenario or are nikkaz exposing themselves :jbhmm:
nikka im barely in ur threads. fukk is u talkin bout fam? Lol. And when I do. If u saying some logical shyt. I agree with it. Like the Kodi thread. I barely even post in the Arcadium like that. Let alone follow ur post. Alot of ur threads I read the title and dont even waste time entering.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4