Here are the games: This FACT makes Xbox One X the people's champion!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Respectable premise, but your really should own the shyt you stanning so hard for
I've had an Xbox since 11/22/13, and I would say that you should take your own advice except the PS4pro isn't powerful enough for me to recommend :francis:

If anyone makes a thread on any unreleased games or upcoming systems then they fall under the same Stan-lines you are butthurtingly trying to enforce :laff:
Yeah kinda bizarre to stan for a console you don't own.
Honest question.. Wouldn't it be even MORE bizarre to Stan against a console you don't own? Or how about stanning against a person because they possess more "wit" than you, then thinking joining other witless posters somehow shields the fact :umad: I'm being 100% dead serious...
multiplatform games selling the most is news to whom? besides being monstrous franchises with big publishers behind them, they are on more platforms than exclusives so its no surprise they dominate the market.

however, ain't nobody making a choice of console cause of CoD or Madden or Fifa because, unless you're nintendo, its a given those games will be there. Exclusives differentiate and make your platform.

why don't you make a list of the best selling exclusives of the year comparing PS4, Xbox One and Switch games? :sas1:
Why would I do all that? :gucci:. Look, all I did was post the top selling games of 2017. Pointed out how 9 of 10 top selling in 2017 games are on Xbox one. In console war rhetoric Sony fans claim they're are no games to play but I'm proving there is and will be moving forward.

Now the only peoplewho COULD get mad at that are Sony fanboys. You have 29 other threads you could post in but you chose here, YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL IS WHY YOU MAD, I JUST DID THAT FOR YOU :banderas:
I don't understand why this nikka ain't banned for trolling
nikkaz is so mad at this truth that I'm now supposed to be banned because I relay the info :dwillhuh:. Ok, you should log off :camby:
Lets keep things in perspective here, this guy is 40 years old posting shyt like this... hes obviously very ill mentally..

being broke around the holidays can do that to someone I guess :manny:
What's wrong with being 40? (I'm 67 btw) Most of the prominent posters here are around that age. Tell me sir, how old are you since you volunteer my info every third post. You brag about how you got vehicles depreciating in value, you speak of income now. You won't reach 40 because you're an alcoholic, and you never had a family so you find solitude in material things like a Thot.

I personally am chilling, celebrating my 4th daughters 1st birthday. Happy with my lady who is half what you claim to be. We game together, we happy.

How many of you can say the same? I hope we all can say that, but I see the insecurity in those who can't :ufdup:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would I do all that? :gucci:. Look, all I did was post the top selling games of 2017. Pointed out how 9 of 10 top selling in 2017 games are on Xbox one. In console war rhetoric Sony fans claim they're are no games to play but I'm proving there is and will be moving forward.

Now the only peoplewho COULD get mad at that are Sony fanboys. You have 29 other threads you could post in but you chose here, YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL IS WHY YOU MAD, I JUST DID THAT FOR YOU :banderas:

:pachaha:

disingenuous flippant shyt. when people say there are no games on xbox they mean compelling and varied exclusives as multiplatforms are a given has its been stated.

"you could post in 29 other threads". make a thread of a message forum and act like people posting in it is shocking or evidence of anything besides people making use of its intended purpose brehs

trolling is cool/amusing when its subtle and bordering truth therefore it can engage people and get them furious when you toe that threshold of annoying yet still plausible. that's not what you do. the shyt you do is see through so the emotional investment to get one mad is not there. you don't even mix it up to throw people off regarding what's now understood as your inherent bias. your shyt is :russell: status breh

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I've had an Xbox since 11/22/13, and I would say that you should take your own advice except the PS4pro isn't powerful enough for me to recommend :francis:

If anyone makes a thread on any unreleased games or upcoming systems then they fall under the same Stan-lines you are butthurtingly trying to enforce :laff:
I have a Pro:gucci:

Move the goalposts to unreleased systems and games when ppl pull ya card brehs :comeon:
Dude out here seriously cheerleading some shyt that’s already out and he doesn’t own :what:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:pachaha:

disingenuous flippant shyt. when people say there are no games on xbox they mean compelling and varied exclusives as multiplatforms are a given has its been stated.

"you could post in 29 other threads". make a thread of a message forum and act like people posting in it is shocking or evidence of anything besides people making use of its intended purpose brehs

trolling is cool/amusing when its subtle and bordering truth therefore it can engage people and get them furious when you toe that threshold of annoying yet still plausible. that's not what you do. the shyt you do is see through so the emotional investment to get one mad is not there. you don't even mix it up to throw people off regarding what's now understood as your inherent bias. your shyt is :russell: status breh
:umad:
Multiplats, where are the exclusives?
This is what exclusives are, shyt fanboys use to justify their purchase :ufdup:

The reality is you can count on one hand the amount of exclusives you truly enjoyed this gen on either system, Nintendo included :francis:

This is how the fanboys rationalize good and bad. If I'm a Sony fanboy then I'll say how horizon was a 10 out of 10. Go into the horizon thread and its a very different story. Bloodborne wasn't liked by most (neither was dark souls because gamers of today don't like challenging games) Killzone and knack are system sellers tho :whew: and a few will try to make persona and nioh a thinking outside of the internet but :stop:

On top of that they'll tell you how anything exclusive on Xbox is average BECAUSE IT'S EXCLUSIVE. This is real time real life fanboy logic that applies to all of my nay sayers. Can't deny that then turn around and call me a fanboy. Where are the exclusives is code speak that actual fanboys use on a daily basis, Tru Story or shall God strike me dead this instant :popcorn:
I have a Pro:gucci:

Move the goalposts to unreleased systems and games when ppl pull ya card brehs :comeon:
Dude out here seriously cheerleading some shyt that’s already out and he doesn’t own :what:
I said I WOULDN'T recommend the pro tho :gucci:. It's not powerful enough to warrant buying. You essentially bought a system that upped the resolution from 1080p to 1440p on average. Let me repeat this so you understand. You rebought a ps4 at full price a 2nd time so you could up the resolution to 1440p. You might get native in rocket league, and because you was dumb enough to do that I'm supposed to stop talking about Xbox :mindblown:

You are literally crying going "I was told he doesn't have Xbox one X so he shouldn't post factual information about it because it makes me :mad:"

I hear ya...
Im not stanning for any device, whether I own it own it or not. I'm in my mid 30's. I'm not stanning for nothing that isn't putting a check in my pocket and even then.....
Agreed :handshake:

And while I was angrily told by the first quote that I'm lazy trolling here, if we look at the thread title you'll see I told no tales. The rationale that the Sony fanbase used to justify purchasing the ps4 in 2013/14, that advantage is now in Xbox's favor, the most popular game ever is also console exclusive on Xbox so how is it not the people's champ? :jbhmm:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Because this place loves trolls and he's a SOHH Original. :beli: He brings nothing to any of the sections.
I brought your bytchass here :ufdup:

And you would rather post about how the wiz lose, then bandwagon when they win. You hoes cry cuz we lose to Atlanta are ignorant to the fact those same teams beat or play close games with great teams. Atlanta beat Cleveland, Detroit beat Cleveland and golden state in the same week. Wiz aren't used to that yet, doesn't mean they not good enough, not contenders.

Keep talking your dumbshyt, you'll be there dikk jock slurping come playoff time tho. You'll run with the narrative they turned a corner, they already have, thanks Ernie!

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I was on Sohh since 2004... He should have been banned on that board too
2things.

What's your gamertag (will explain everything, he won't answer most likely)

And 2, don't you think coming into this thread to post what you did is ok? Could you man up and possibly get a life? You seriously here going "I don't like what he writes, he should be banned" like if this North Korea?

You have a mute option available to you, so you're upset anyone pays attention at all to me. That shyt right there is hysterical and reveals your character. I would take it a step farther but I have enough enemies. They usually become enemies because I thwart fools like this. But ima let you live, have a nice day Jabroni :tu:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
2things.

What's your gamertag (will explain everything, he won't answer most likely)

And 2, don't you think coming into this thread to post what you did is ok? Could you man up and possibly get a life? You seriously here going "I don't like what he writes, he should be banned" like if this North Korea?

You have a mute option available to you, so you're upset anyone pays attention at all to me. That shyt right there is hysterical and reveals your character. I would take it a step farther but I have enough enemies. They usually become enemies because I thwart fools like this. But ima let you live, have a nice day Jabroni :tu:
After this comment he replied, by sending me a "neg" :win:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:umad:

I said I WOULDN'T recommend the pro tho :gucci:. It's not powerful enough to warrant buying. You essentially bought a system that upped the resolution from 1080p to 1440p on average. Let me repeat this so you understand. You rebought a ps4 at full price a 2nd time so you could up the resolution to 1440p. You might get native in rocket league, and because you was dumb enough to do that I'm supposed to stop talking about Xbox :mindblown:

You are literally crying going "I was told he doesn't have Xbox one X so he shouldn't post factual information about it because it makes me :mad:"

The Pro makes all the titles I play either much smoother, increased res or both. I also paid 200 cash for it. Its a win for me either way :yeshrug:
Saying someone is "crying" during a debate is a dead pointer in the shaky logic of your argument :mjlol:
fukk I look like actually getting mad at something you type :mjlol:
I was not told you don't have a One X, you basically said it yourself by omission :mjgrin:
If you gonna shill on these forums for some shyt you aint got you might as well open up a gofundme or something. I'd donate to ya breh :sas1:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Im not stanning for any device, whether I own it own it or not. I'm in my mid 30's. I'm not stanning for nothing that isn't putting a check in my pocket and even then.....
Facto. nikkas is grown as fukk wit kids and honestly should be embarrassed. All this shyt over a damn video game. And one u dont own. I mean shyt. :merchant:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
The Pro makes all the titles I play either much smoother, increased res or both. I also paid 200 cash for it. Its a win for me either way :yeshrug:
That's great and all but this is an Xbox one X thread, and the XB1X does what you say but MUCH BETTER. Now if you a baller then why did you only pay $200? Why does that matter when you balling? Most paid twice that. As long as its not $500 it's all good, that's over the baller limit on consoles...
Saying someone is "crying" during a debate is a dead pointer in the shaky logic of your argument :mjlol:
fukk I look like actually getting mad at something you type :mjlol:
Because you are suggesting I shouldn't post information about anything Xbox one X related. That sir is the epitome of getting mad. To where you want to silence the info giver. Do I need to own an Xbox one X to know that 9 out of the 10 best selling games of 2017 are available on it?

Do you want me to repeat that or would you rather put your own spin on why :umad:
I was not told you don't have a One X, you basically said it yourself by omission :mjgrin:
You do realize these deflections is what a person does when they are mad about the topic, right? :dame:
If you gonna shill on these forums for some shyt you aint got you might as well open up a gofundme or something. I'd donate to ya breh :sas1:
Ok, now that this nikka is so furious he abandoned the topic completely :mjlol: let's move on to the next Sony shill who won't touch the threads topic...
Facto. nikkas is grown as fukk wit kids and honestly should be embarrassed. All this shyt over a damn video game. And one u dont own. I mean shyt. :merchant:
Spilz, I make threads on topics I enjoy discussing. Are you aware that you OFTEN enter those threads to make the same post you just made. Do you feel if you say that enough times you'll get a girl to kiss you? I gotta tell you, as bad as you claim I am, imagine how bad it must be for a person who only seems to post when that person does? Is your future girlfriend gonna read your bio in POF/Tinder/WereGuysMeat :merchant: and it'll say "monitored Courtdog threads/post" or do you have a girl now but you still concern yourself with how a nikka post on the internet?

Who has a life.. Then takes time out of that life to complain about how a person on the internet post. Is that a real scenario or are nikkaz exposing themselves :jbhmm:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
That's great and all but this is an Xbox one X thread, and the XB1X does what you say but MUCH BETTER. Now if you a baller then why did you only pay $200? Why does that matter when you balling? Most paid twice that. As long as its not $500 it's all good, that's over the baller limit on consoles...

Because you are suggesting I shouldn't post information about anything Xbox one X related. That sir is the epitome of getting mad. To where you want to silence the info giver. Do I need to own an Xbox one X to know that 9 out of the 10 best selling games of 2017 are available on it?

Do you want me to repeat that or would you rather put your own spin on why :umad:

You do realize these deflections is what a person does when they are mad about the topic, right? :dame:

Ok, now that this nikka is so furious he abandoned the topic completely :mjlol: let's move on to the next Sony shill who won't touch the threads topic...

Spilz, I make threads on topics I enjoy discussing. Are you aware that you OFTEN enter those threads to make the same post you just made. Do you feel if you say that enough times you'll get a girl to kiss you? I gotta tell you, as bad as you claim I am, imagine how bad it must be for a person who only seems to post when that person does? Is your future girlfriend gonna read your bio in POF/Tinder/WereGuysMeat :merchant: and it'll say "monitored Courtdog threads/post" or do you have a girl now but you still concern yourself with how a nikka post on the internet?

Who has a life.. Then takes time out of that life to complain about how a person on the internet post. Is that a real scenario or are nikkaz exposing themselves :jbhmm:
You aint seen me hate on the OneX price at all breh. As I said, thread has a respectable premise, but is pathetic coming from the head xbox troll whom does not own the system. All I'm sayin :yeshrug:

All the rest of the shyt you typed is your typical fluff
tenor.gif