Here are the games: This FACT makes Xbox One X the people's champion!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Where are the games?

Where Are The Games?

WHERE ARE THE GAMES nikka :birdman:

The best-selling games over the last 12 months:

1. Call of Duty: WWII
  2. Destiny 2
  3. NBA 2K18
  4. Madden NFL 18
  5. Grand Theft Auto V
  6. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
  7. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands
  8. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  9. NBA 2K17
  10. Final Fantasy XV
9 of the 10 games that YOU cared about the most are available and better on Xbox. I guess we can stop this "where are the games" nonsense. Sorry if these facts makes anyone mad in advance. That was not my intent :handshake:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's like you got a post generator program saved to a USB disk that you run every day.

"Run blabberbullshyt.exe as administrator?"
SuZ2nvK.gif

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
And this ladies and gentleman is how the Sony defense force demonstrates their power, by crying while not engaging in the actual topic which cannot be disputed :francis: Exhibit A,B&C...
you’ve made this thread before breh. :russell:
You got that X yet?
:sas2:
If I have, show me :popcorn:
As for the XB1X, I was on the fence this threads topic made me reconsider :banderas:
Court, please just stop.

You’re embarrassing yourself.
Your pathetic cries is the only embarrassment here. Your whole "wave" was built on "master race" bullshyt. Now that the Xbox One X is here, you either rolling with the true master race or you're existence is an oxymoron, you are an outdated remnant from a time long ago. Now if you could kindly get the fukk up outta here, relevant master race nikkaz got some thangs to discuss :camby:
:mjlol: you posting this at 7:39 in the morning.
This nikka so furious he sucked his teeth like two or three times before going "and it was at 7:39 in the morning :sadbron: " then thought adding a mjlol would hide that shyt :bryan: If you must know, I get up and 4am usually. You gotta find more logical reasons to hate because the truth is you mad I get my day started before you. I find that bytchmade but do you, be part of the majority :francis: 9 out of 10 of the top 10 games sold this year are on Xbox One X aka the majority.

So where are the games, I think I answered that :handshake:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
And this ladies and gentleman is how the Sony defense force demonstrates their power, by crying while not engaging in the actual topic which cannot be disputed :francis: Exhibit A,B&C...

If I have, show me :popcorn:
As for the XB1X, I was on the fence this threads topic made me reconsider :banderas:

Your pathetic cries is the only embarrassment here. Your whole "wave" was built on "master race" bullshyt. Now that the Xbox One X is here, you either rolling with the true master race or you're existence is an oxymoron, you are an outdated remnant from a time long ago. Now if you could kindly get the fukk up outta here, relevant master race nikkaz got some thangs to discuss :camby:

This nikka so furious he sucked his teeth like two or three times before going "and it was at 7:39 in the morning :sadbron: " then thought adding a mjlol would hide that shyt :bryan: If you must know, I get up and 4am usually. You gotta find more logical reasons to hate because the truth is you mad I get my day started before you. I find that bytchmade but do you, be part of the majority :francis: 9 out of 10 of the top 10 games sold this year are on Xbox One X aka the majority.

So where are the games, I think I answered that :handshake:

I kinda feel like we are witnessing the stage right before you turn into a super villain

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I kinda feel like we are witnessing the stage right before you turn into a super villain
That would mean that.. I was greatness all along :jbhmm:then in a Harvey Dent like fashion I was turned evil?

Oh, we're way past that TheMasterSystem :ufdup:

*Goes into a It'syoung type flashback*

This goes back much farther...

12.jpg

once upon a time a poster made me furious. I knew then that I would be here to voice how hurt I was over that. Butt, like in most rape cases, I will not out my soul crusher. I'll take it to the grave like Corey Haim while acting irrational here. It's not a glamorous story but it is indeed how I became "Super" but you know what? Sometimes I wish I was just plain ol buddy sometimes :sad:

/scene

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
multiplatform games selling the most is news to whom? besides being monstrous franchises with big publishers behind them, they are on more platforms than exclusives so its no surprise they dominate the market.

however, ain't nobody making a choice of console cause of CoD or Madden or Fifa because, unless you're nintendo, its a given those games will be there. Exclusives differentiate and make your platform.

why don't you make a list of the best selling exclusives of the year comparing PS4, Xbox One and Switch games? :sas1:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That would mean that.. I was greatness all along :jbhmm:then in a Harvey Dent like fashion I was turned evil?

Oh, we're way past that TheMasterSystem :ufdup:

*Goes into a It'syoung type flashback*

This goes back much farther...

12.jpg

once upon a time a poster made me furious. I knew then that I would be here to voice how hurt I was over that. Butt, like in most rape cases, I will not out my soul crusher. I'll take it to the grave like Corey Haim while acting irrational here. It's not a glamorous story but it is indeed how I became "Super" but you know what? Sometimes I wish I was just plain ol buddy sometimes :sad:

/scene

Lets keep things in perspective here, this guy is 40 years old posting shyt like this... hes obviously very ill mentally..

being broke around the holidays can do that to someone I guess :manny: