Help.Where in Chicago can I get a haircut -5/27

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
No clubs where I need to bring my heater. Trying to have a chill time in the Chi

I'd probably suggest you do something like Boutique, everyplace I've heard as far as parties are probably gonna end in a "disagreement". That place with the Ferris Wheel is Navy pier, and a good lil place to kill some time if not from here. On a G move, there is a W hotel not far from Navy Pier that has 2 lounges/ bars in it you can come up at on the low. Downtown will be crazy tomorrow fam, so I suggest you do A) pick a spot to have a drink at with a patio to broad watch ( I posted up waiting for food outside Cheesecake Factory in John Hancock last summer on ACCIDENT, and end up staying for 45 mins. Every ethnicity of woman of all sizes walked by me) or B stroll your area. You are in the PLACE TO BE downtown, you have the beach in walking distance, best restaurants (they weren't lying about Shaw's, I hate I didn't mention it) and the benefit of a holiday weekend...you are GOOD money my friend...

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
nikka, just go to the southside. Just hit 79th and Jefferies or some shyt and you will literally see 1 million barbershops. nikka it's barbershops everywhere in the hood on the South. Hit Cottage Grove and go down any side street. It be like 5 barbershops on 1 block. The razor lining is automatic in the hood too

:what: aint this terror town, i aint even from the chi and know not to fukk around on 79th and cottage grove.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Ha...yeah Lansings ok, I have people out there...if I would have read this earlier I'd have offered to meet with you fam.. A hour at Gino's sounds about right, but I shoulda said call it in. Enjoying your time though?

:cheers: Thanks for the guidance family. I am LOVING this city and will be back. Ate real good out here but no haircut. As a Bulls fan I had to go to the MJ statue. I didn't like Gino's because I am not a deep dish pizza lover. Had to drive to Indiana for gas cuz Chicago gas damn near $5 a gallon and I use premium. Chicago got some fine ass women from what I saw, ..larger than expected Puerto Rican mamis.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
:cheers: Thanks for the guidance family. I am LOVING this city and will be back. Ate real good out here but no haircut. As a Bulls fan I had to go to the MJ statue. I didn't like Gino's because I am not a deep dish pizza lover. Had to drive to Indiana for gas cuz Chicago gas damn near $5 a gallon and I use premium. Chicago got some fine ass women from what I saw, ..larger than expected Puerto Rican mamis.

No prob, fam...anytime:win:. I hear you on Gino's if you don't like deep dish, i forgot to tell you to go to Al's for a Italian beef (pause), but you can't do it all in one weekend....hit me next time you are planning to visit, and i'll help your itinerary, it's nothing my dude. by the way, YES Latinas are our finest product. They aren't ALL winners, but if you know where to go:stylin: