Help.Where in Chicago can I get a haircut -5/27

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Its fukking hot as hell out this mothafukker. Walking cross the bridge near Walabash. I ain't going to Hood plus trying to find something open Sunday. Worst case i go buysomw clippersand a mirror. BTW Chicago a beautiful city yo.

Word....what hotel you pick since you are by Michigan? You can eat like a king over there too....Michael Jordan Restaurant if you want fine dining, maggianoe's for Italian, Joe's Crab Shack for seafood. Hit water tower Signature lounge tonight for drinks and a view, trump tower if you want to be outside. Ghirideli's (sp) for ice cream and white girl lookin...(i know you skeets:jawalrus:), oh yeah Weber's grill for barbeque if you don't want to look for Carson's. Don't forget Gino's East before you go.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Word....what hotel you pick since you are by Michigan? You can eat like a king over there too....Michael Jordan Restaurant if you want fine dining, maggianoe's for Italian, Joe's Crab Shack for seafood. Hit water tower Signature lounge tonight for drinks and a view, trump tower if you want to be outside. Ghirideli's (sp) for ice cream and white girl lookin...(i know you skeets:jawalrus:), oh yeah Weber's grill for barbeque if you don't want to look for Carson's. Don't forget Gino's East before you go.

:ooh: nikka you should be a travel guide

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not to derail, but how's the white girls in chicago. was there on a business trip and some of my white coworkers were dime status especially the blonde chicks from wisconsin.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
:snoop: you gonna find yourself in a situation going on Cottage OR Jeffrey in 90 degree heat my dude. There's been 25 shootings since Fri. I only know hood shops too so I'm not much help, but you'd be better off doing a shape up like the video Ugo posted then strolling down the south side on this blistering day in a area of CHi that don't play no games :no:

just go to the party...

dont let the hair cut...stop ya...

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
not to derail, but how's the white girls in chicago. was there on a business trip and some of my white coworkers were dime status especially the blonde chicks from wisconsin.

Depends on where you are, but Chicago is HIGHLY segregated. Not saying you can't pull 'em though, just that it's not like a place say down south where it's all love. But around Wrigley Field....whoooooo BOY.:takedat: you can go bar hopping and have the cheapest, wildest hangover induced night of your life. Just don't go TOO far north...you'll know when you have.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was mainly downtown and some white (mostly hipster though) neigborhood north of downtown. and yea i've heard chicago was mad segregated/racist so i didn't really want to step to most of them like that but i did hit it off with coworkers who i've spoke to over the phone and what not.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
i was mainly downtown and some white (mostly hipster though) neigborhood north of downtown. and yea i've heard chicago was mad segregated/racist so i didn't really want to step to most of them like that but i did hit it off with coworkers who i've spoke to over the phone and what not.

Yeah, you'll get some white girls that won't speak to you...and somethat just won't speak around other white people..:mjpls:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The white women in this city are mostly transplants from places like Iowa, michigan, or the burbs so there interactions with blacks are limited, not racist. You have to venture into neighborhoods like wrigleyville and lincoln park to get with them and if your not into the frat boy bro scene then its not worth it. And the river north area is filled with gold diggers and geriatric tricks. Some good, diverse quality spot to meet women of all races are chill spots like the buddha lounge and the wit. But if your looking to meet pawgs without feeling/looking totally out of place its hard.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes

:gladbron: oh shyt, I should have hit you up earlier. Im on the magnificent mile at Marriott. I was just over by some Ferris wheel killing time. Barbershops closed and drove down 79th "briefly" so rocking some glasses looking like Amare. Hotel suggested Shaw Crabouse for seafood and they got live jazzband . Ill try finding barber tomorrow. Pawg situation gonna be ridiculous later at this Cognac and cigar sampler. Any suggestions on clubs?