Help.Where in Chicago can I get a haircut -5/27

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
In Chitown staying off Michigan Ave....where can I get a decent shapeup. Where to go? Trying to get my low Cesar and beard trimmed and lined up. Need to look crispy for party

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Yeah it's usually color friendly (no racial intent friend). Mostly Po'Ricans though. Get an appointment beforehand if you can the place is packed typically.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nikka, just go to the southside. Just hit 79th and Jefferies or some shyt and you will literally see 1 million barbershops. nikka it's barbershops everywhere in the hood on the South. Hit Cottage Grove and go down any side street. It be like 5 barbershops on 1 block. The razor lining is automatic in the hood too

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
nikka, just go to the southside. Just hit 79th and Jefferies or some shyt and you will literally see 1 million barbershops. nikka it's barbershops everywhere in the hood on the South. Hit Cottage Grove and go down any side street. It be like 5 barbershops on 1 block. The razor lining is automatic in the hood too

:snoop: you gonna find yourself in a situation going on Cottage OR Jeffrey in 90 degree heat my dude. There's been 25 shootings since Fri. I only know hood shops too so I'm not much help, but you'd be better off doing a shape up like the video Ugo posted then strolling down the south side on this blistering day in a area of CHi that don't play no games :no:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:snoop: you gonna find yourself in a situation going on Cottage OR Jeffrey in 90 degree heat my dude. There's been 25 shootings since Fri. I only know hood shops too so I'm not much help, but you'd be better off doing a shape up like the video Ugo posted then strolling down the south side on this blistering day in a area of CHi that don't play no games :no:

I wasn't trying to set em up. He should be good as long as he ain't fukking around or going out there too late. But I'm not in the city right now, so your opinion is probably more valid

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Jayuya's area is safe on the avenue during the daytime. Just don't carry yourself sketchy and shyt is my motto. You're much much closer to downtown (and safer) too as opposed to going on 79th or whatever the fukk.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

damn chicago that bad nowadays

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I wasn't trying to set em up. He should be good as long as he ain't fukking around or going out there too late. But I'm not in the city right now, so your opinion is probably more valid

HA..I feel you fam. But it's 92 degrees today, so IMAGINE Cottage Grove and Jeffrey today. He can run into a REAL misundertstanding....

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Most barber shops in the hood are closed on sun and mon. And cottage is straight till u pass 59th street. I think there is a shop inside the congress hotel though off mich ave downtown.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Its fukking hot as hell out this mothafukker. Walking cross the bridge near Walabash. I ain't going to Hood plus trying to find something open Sunday. Worst case i go buysomw clippersand a mirror. BTW Chicago a beautiful city yo.