Help me solve the mystery of why Verizon put nude pics from my phone on my moms phone

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
this nikkas mom saw him bussing some random thots buttcheeks on the first of June

ClearMediocreBeaver-max-1mb.gif

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So here's what happened.

My mom just recently upgraded her phone with Verizon. They do the transfer and everything. She calls me and the convo goes like this:

Mom:
Oh yeah, I meant to ask you... Why are some of your pictures on my new phone?
Me: huh?
Mom: Yeah. Its a picture of a grocery list, some pictures of you, and a picture of a curly haired girl topless.
Me:
:dwillhuh: Stop playing!
Mom: No seriously, I'll show you when you get into town.

So i get back to ATL and lo and behold there's pictures from my old phone on her new one.

So here are the facts:

-The pictures are from my old blackberry that I had on T-Mobile. And its only some of them. I switched from T-Mobile to Verizon in January and got the Galaxy Nexus. They transferred my numbers but no pictures. I still have the OG phone and the sim card.

-Me and my mother ARE NOT on the same account. Matter of fact, they'd have no way of knowing it.

-I transferred my phone in Des Moines, IA. My mom upgraded in Atlanta, GA.

For the life of me I can't figure out what happened. My best guess is that I accidentally backed those pictures up to server. But even then my mother and I have no linkage on ANY accounts. Also, do I have grounds for a lawsuit? This shyt couldve been much worse.
:russ:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The cloud is a gift and a curse.

If she “restored” her phone based on your settings, she will get access to your cloud stuff.

Best thing you can do is turn off cloud services period. That’s what I did after my daughter got some pics she wasn’t supposed to get :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The cloud is a gift and a curse.

If she “restored” her phone based on your settings, she will get access to your cloud stuff.

Best thing you can do is turn off cloud services period. That’s what I did after my daughter got some pics she wasn’t supposed to get :francis:
Oh so it isn’t all sunshine and rainbows with la nube breh breh? :mjgrin:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I got daughters of my own. I'm asking for context for what level of explaining/lying he had to tell his kid.
She’s in her teens and, It wasn’t anything too bad. She’s seen her mom nude before.

She came straight to me like “:comeon: dude you need to fix this before it gets worse”

I was like :whew: cause it could have been way worse.