Help me solve the mystery of why Verizon put nude pics from my phone on my moms phone

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So here's what happened.

My mom just recently upgraded her phone with Verizon. They do the transfer and everything. She calls me and the convo goes like this:

Mom:
Oh yeah, I meant to ask you... Why are some of your pictures on my new phone?
Me: huh?
Mom: Yeah. Its a picture of a grocery list, some pictures of you, and a picture of a curly haired girl topless.
Me: :dwillhuh: Stop playing!
Mom: No seriously, I'll show you when you get into town.

So i get back to ATL and lo and behold there's pictures from my old phone on her new one.

So here are the facts:

-The pictures are from my old blackberry that I had on T-Mobile. And its only some of them. I switched from T-Mobile to Verizon in January and got the Galaxy Nexus. They transferred my numbers but no pictures. I still have the OG phone and the sim card.

-Me and my mother ARE NOT on the same account. Matter of fact, they'd have no way of knowing it.

-I transferred my phone in Des Moines, IA. My mom upgraded in Atlanta, GA.

For the life of me I can't figure out what happened. My best guess is that I accidentally backed those pictures up to server. But even then my mother and I have no linkage on ANY accounts. Also, do I have grounds for a lawsuit? This shyt couldve been much worse.

just be happy u didnt have dikk pics, shes probably happy u had pics of a naked chick instead of a naked dude

:mjpls:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Breh you been around long enough to know when you make a thread like this you post the pics in question :beli:

Post dem pics my nig :leostare:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
:laugh: Yeah if this was true at all you'd be calling up a law firm instead talking to us Coli nikkas.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Well since your moms has seen the pics there is no need for secrecy, go ahead and share with your coli brothers.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
no chance this could happen at all with the info... did u give her login details to something? a memory card?.. those r the only scenarios possible

Kodie

Pro
Daps
This thread is comedy. Once again, the coli doesn't dissapoint

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've solved this. The pic is your mom in her 20s. She occasionally uses to sext dudes and what not.

One day she accidentally sent it to you. Probably meant to send it to Master Hate Coffee or something and clicked the wrong recipient.

What you're seeing right now is the endgame in a year long plot to cover her tracks.

:manny:

or maybe his moms and him be sharing that girl, and this is her endgame to cover her tracks

:ohhh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
blackberries take microsd cards, are you sure you didn't give your mom the one you used to use?

thats the only way i see for a blackberry,

but yeah pictures are stored on the server if not sent through bbm just like text msgs

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
:ohhh:

you must be leaving something out breh...

what if the girl is also talking to your mom on the low and sent them to you both and your mom only started tripping cause homegirl told her about you... :mjpls: