Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
think online words affect me? I do what I want and I'm going to put you in the red :mjlol:

You proved you're a racist CAC with your posts, man you're slow :lolbron:

Neg on sight from now on
@Nicole0416
Oh word? What happened?
Let me check, his name looks familiar too, of a racist cac suspect that I noticed before - they can’t hide under their mask for long ..
:stopitslime::mjpls:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Oh word? What happened?
Let me check, his name looks familiar too, of a racist cac suspect that I noticed before - they can’t hide under their mask for long ..
:stopitslime::mjpls:

Some poster found a old post of him Calling black women masculine and men feminine, in this very thread he was trying to deter OP from exposing a racist, he's obviously not black

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Some poster found a old post of him Calling black women masculine and men feminine, in this very thread he was trying to deter OP from exposing a racist, he's obviously not black
And he’s the same poster calling people “house n—-rs “ hard -er.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Man, shut the fukk up with this patronizing bullshyt. You're in here trying to lecture people when your post history is littered with shyt like this.

Black women the most masculine? You sound like a classic racist yourself with that bullshyt.

@Barnett114
What the fuk ??!! that white c00n faggit is throwing around the “n—er” word all crazy like that.. nahhhhh.
@Johnny Kilroy you’re in here lecturing people but using the “n—er” word on repeat.

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
I wanted to expose a cac and now coli nikkas are attacking each other... what have I done :mjcry:

It's a convo that needs to be had because we need to stop imitating white people with this childish name calling etc.

Calling white people cacs and all that only makes us look silly.

I'm trying to get my people to mature. There's a lot of work to do though. :snoop:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
@Johnny Kilroy you’re allegedly black and using the word “n——er”?? Foh. But since you put yourself in the radar. @Kairi Irving @Nomad1 thread should be moved to TLR. I mean ... can’t get any more violating than that.

Normally I don't pay you any mind but I'll give you a bit of the attention you crave simply to ask... what are you talking about? :what:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
It's a convo that needs to be had because we need to stop imitating white people with this childish name calling etc.

Calling white people cacs and all that only makes us look silly.

I'm trying to get my people to mature. There's a lot of work to do though. :snoop:

If you aren't a cac you're definitely a c00n.

What the black community needs is to stay on code like every other race. Put each other first and not other races, what you're implying is to turn the other cheek like a soft bytch ironically you are exactly what you were projecting onto me :unimpressed:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
If you aren't a cac you're definitely a c00n.

What the black community needs is to stay on code like every other race. Put each other first and not other races, what you're implying is to turn the other cheek like a soft bytch ironically you are exactly what you were projecting onto me :unimpressed:

You don't put yourself first though. You put everyone else first. The moment someone calls you a name you stray off course to go on an emotional tirade. Like a bytch.

How can you do for yours when you're too busy worrying about what everyone else is doing? Stop being so easily distracted.