Help Me Expose a Racist Gamer Cac?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hopefully you change your mind by then. You're upset. What is really the point of all this? Why waste your energy on this guy? You give power to his words by letting them affect you. That's why "cac" doesn't mean anything to them. Because they don't care about your words. You shouldn't care about theirs. Let them talk shyt, don't let it divert you from YOUR tasks. If they threaten violence that's different but who really gives a fukk about some lame talking shyt online?
Man, shut the fukk up with this patronizing bullshyt. You're in here trying to lecture people when your post history is littered with shyt like this.

Not to sound like a child but you're a dumb fakkit.

I mean you're not smart. You don't understand how affirmative action hurts black people by offering us entry level positions at white companies stripping us of the need to start up our own companies. House ******.

And you're a fakkit because you're, well, homosexual. You like men.

Dumb fakkit

I didn't call you a ******. I called you a house ******.

And a dumb fakkit, you dumb fakkit.

That sounds so funny but I swear I mean in the most mature way possible. Like you're really an unintelligent homosexual.

And to be honest, I'm starting to think you're white yourself. What's the number one thing boys who pretend to be black online do? Accuse other people of being white.

"Those people"

Breh, you're a CLASSIC racist.

And not ALL black people are racist but there are a lot in this thread that are.

this is sarcasm right?

Black women are no doubt the most masculine. But that's a reflection of us because we're the most feminine of men. And anybody who bytches about that fact would only prove my point.

Black women the most masculine? You sound like a classic racist yourself with that bullshyt.

@Barnett114

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Why even try to make this comparison?

They're both words meant to be derogatory. The only difference is we give their word power by reacting to it. Both sound ridiculous and any name calling is childish.

Man, shut the fukk up with this patronizing bullshyt. You're in here trying to lecture people when your post history is littered with shyt like this.

Black women the most masculine? You sound like a classic racist yourself with that bullshyt.
@Barnett114

Black women act masculine because black men act feminine. They're simply balancing out our energy. This is a prime example. Acting all emotional and shyt. That's the definition of femininity. All you have to do to distract a black man from his goals is call him a name? That's pathetic, my g. Man the fukk up and stop getting your feelings hurt so easily.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Basically there’s this cac gamer on PlayStation that’s racist and constantly tries to push my buttons because I confronted him in Party Chat for saying ****** and he’s just being a cocky cac thinking they’d be no repercussions since he’s doing it online.

His twitter is he blocked me so I can’t even @ him but he’s apart of the paladins community and I guess I just need y’all nikkas help to @ him just saying “do you think it’s cool saying ******/being racist?” And hashtag black twitter (#blacktwitter)
I’m not twitter savvy and I’ll have to participate in this by making a new gmail and twitter but having the coli wolves help would be appreciated. I’ll probably post this on TLR too later.
But yea tired of these guys acting like this online you know?
is he a twitch streamer or just a psn gamer?
can't do much if he's a gamer except to talk smack back

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
:mjlol: You don't see the bytch in your post?

"This dude said we're soft do let's neg him."

You're only proving my point that you're a hoe and a half. :umad:

think online words affect me? I do what I want and I'm going to put you in the red :mjlol:

You proved you're a racist CAC with your posts, man you're slow :lolbron:

Neg on sight from now on
@Nicole0416

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
think online words affect me? I do what I want and I'm going to put you in the red :mjlol:

You proved you're a racist CAC with your posts, man you're slow :lolbron:

Neg on sight from now on
@Nicole0416

Online words don't affect you but you'll go out of your way to "neg" me as if that means something? :russ:

Your negs don't mean shyt. My words are truth. You're soft. And your negs prove it.

The truth of the matter bothers you. You know you're soft.

It bothers me too. I hate seeing my brothas act like bytches and my sisters act like men in response to our weak leadership.

Then you literally call a woman for backup? :dead:

Man the fukk up, p*ssy. The time is now.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Online words don't affect you but you'll go out of your way to "neg" me as if that means something? :russ:

Your negs don't mean shyt. My words are truth. You're soft. And your negs prove it.

The truth of the matter bothers you. You know you're soft.

It bothers me too. I hate seeing my brothas act like bytches and my sisters act like men in response to our weak leadership.

Then you literally call a woman for backup? :dead:

Man the fukk up, p*ssy. The time is now.

:mjlol: you dumb as hell, someone's soft because of negging and words online :mjlol:

You're just trying your best to deter me and everyone else from negging you

"Bubu you soft if you neg me for saying this mumu my words are truth"

I'd kill you irl you :laff: