Helloblade 2 runs at 964p 30fps on Series X-Game requires prescription glasses

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
One on hand if it looks good,

:yeshrug:

But on the other hand, all that shït talking that I had endure about Tflops, Power of the Cloud™, full RDNA 2.0 etc. I have to just stop and laugh.

:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
1080p 42fps in an open world game vs 964p 30fps in a linear game. Xbox fans will say anything.
And you don't even like Hellblade anyway.
one of these games looks like this

final-fantasy-xvi-ff16-trailer-october-shiva.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

The other
hellblade-2-trailer.jpg

R.75fb1697f3c1bdd5e6a5a2490e81a4ab

:usure:

And no, i probably won’t like the game cause they put everything into the graphics and made another interactive movie.

Doesn’t mean i’m gonna pretend the graphics aren’t far and beyond most other games coming out :stopitslime:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
one is open world and the other is a walking simulator down narrow corridors with one enemy at a time

O³ (O cubed)

Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Both good looking games, and I never shyed away from giving Hellblade 2 props for its graphics. @MeachTheMonster but the world's most powerful console has most of it's 1st party AAA exclusives release with the framerate capped at 30fps.

Flight Simulator 30fps
Redfall 30fps
Starfield 30fps
Hellblade 2 30fps.

Off the top of my head, only Forza and Halo released with 60fps modes. That's shameful.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Both good looking games, and I never shyed away from giving Hellblade 2 props for its graphics. @MeachTheMonster but the world's most powerful console has most of it's 1st party AAA exclusives release with the framerate capped at 30fps.

Flight Simulator 30fps
Redfall 30fps
Starfield 30fps
Hellblade 2 30fps.

Off the top of my head, only Forza and Halo released with 60fps modes. That's shameful.
And here you pretend the scope/technolgy behind the games don’t matter.

Flight simulator is the whole fukkin world you can fly to in real time with a whole fukkin world climate/weather/ lightning simulation running in the background in real time :stopitslime:

But just in your last post you seemed to understand how different scope and technology could bring different results.
1080p 42fps in an open world game vs 964p 30fps in a linear game. Xbox fans will say anything.
And you don't even like Hellblade anyway.
Why act dumb now :usure:

O³ (O cubed)

Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
And here you pretend the scope/technolgy behind the games don’t matter.

Flight simulator is the whole fukkin world you can fly to in real time with a whole fukkin world climate/weather/ lightning simulation running in the background in real time :stopitslime:

But just in your last post you seemed to understand how different scope and technology could bring different results.

Why act dumb now :usure:
You know I just like to go back and forth with you about this shyt.

It's The Arcadium, did you really think I would have a mature, nuanced, concise discourse about games?

Nope. I'll make disingenuous posts and post the mjlol smiley

:mjlol:
Xbots