Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Stephen A. clown ass said what we all have been saying for over a decade. Jerry gets too close to players and it impairs his decision making to let them go.

No other owner treats players like family.

I hate to be that fan that roots for us to lose. But, I really dont care that we do lose now. losing causes massive change.
It’s hilarious. They saying what we’ve been saying not just for a decade, but this entire century so far. They listening to us. They know there are Cowboy fans that realize what we have been. We been saying Jerry has been the problem since the late 90s. But these folks never ever spoke on it until now.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

Its the scheme’s fault he fumbled in the red zone in Pitt. Its the scheme’s fault he overthrew Brooks by 10 ft against the Lions.

A Cult

Yep. I would like to know what other fanbase does this to a qb that has been here for 9 seasons, have only 2 playoff wins, and still show the same problems he is defined as per his draft profile.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Jerry the last three days showed you who he really is. A soft pansy big baby that is bully. From him blurring out the scoreboard because his product got fukked up on the field to threatening radio hosts jobs because he didn’t like their line of questioning. He just showed us all who he really is. A piece of shyt that he has always been.

Daps

Came to post this shyt. He really going to get those dudes fired for not kissing the ring. Jerry like most rich people in that he thinks having a lot of money also means he's smart. I can't imagine letting someone talk to me like that and laugh it off.

Jerry needs to shut the fukk up.

He's a gotdamn failure as a GM and the team has done jack shyt since the mid 90s.

Those hosts are better than me because I would have dog-cussed his azz all over Dallas airwaves.

The Ticket has been roasting his azz all day because they've never wanted to be beholden to Cowboys money. This is an excellent reminder why.

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
It’s hilarious. They saying what we’ve been saying not just for a decade, but this entire century so far. They listening to us. They know there are Cowboy fans that realize what we have been. We been saying Jerry has been the problem since the late 90s. But these folks never ever spoke on it until now.

Exactly