Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Whole interview had me rolling he is mad af

Came to post this shyt. He really going to get those dudes fired for not kissing the ring. Jerry like most rich people in that he thinks having a lot of money also means he's smart. I can't imagine letting someone talk to me like that and laugh it off.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Came to post this shyt. He really going to get those dudes fired for not kissing the ring. Jerry like most rich people in that he thinks having a lot of money also means he's smart. I can't imagine letting someone talk to me like that and laugh it off.

bytch made tendencies got him like that so he wanna pull rank :snoop:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

For all u nikkas that wanted him to be handed that stupid contract. Dont expect much “help” for the duration of this deal

No Jerry is the problem dak didn’t take a pay cut last time why would he expect a pay cut from him this time. Jerry Stephen and Will are running this franchise into the ground because they make dumb decision after dumb decision

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Stephen A. clown ass said what we all have been saying for over a decade. Jerry gets too close to players and it impairs his decision making to let them go.

No other owner treats players like family.

I hate to be that fan that roots for us to lose. But, I really dont care that we do lose now. losing causes massive change.