Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

Trash ass fanbase :camby:

Like I said, there is a small but extremely loud segment of this fanbase that has a cult like following of this quarterback. You can make an argument that they aren’t Cowboy fans but Dak fans.

Did he forget that Dak threw a pick 6 in that second quarter? Or how Dak took a bad sack to get us out of field goal range in that same second quarter?

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully it continues into the regular season.
:beli:
It’s a start.lol but they are still National media darlings. Like I mentioned in here after that last playoff loss, The situation would have to get ‘Dave Campo’ era bad/borderline irrelevant, before massive changes transpire.

In hindsight, Jerry should be very thankful to Bill Parcells for kickstarting new life into this organization

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
At this point, I'm hoping Wak gets a new contract and start losing and Jerruh loses it
finally and calls him a nikka so the league and owners get together and force him to sell the team

I hope Wak totally tears this franchise apart
:picard:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Ppl shytting on Jerry, but if he lets Dak walk, that’d be one of the best things the Boys done since hiring Quinn to be DC.

Sure yall will regress this year and next, but Dallas can potentially be up in 2026 w/ a loaded team and paying the QB peanuts. Let Dak walk; pay CD and Micah, presumably go 8-9 this year, draft a qb next year, get a stopgap to start in 2025 like Geno or Kirk, then compete in 2026.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Like I said, there is a small but extremely loud segment of this fanbase that has a cult like following of this quarterback. You can make an argument that they aren’t Cowboy fans but Dak fans.

Did he forget that Dak threw a pick 6 in that second quarter? Or how Dak took a bad sack to get us out of field goal range in that same second quarter?
They wont say Dak was playing against soft coverage after GB got up big.

Ol stat stuffing for nothing ass bytch

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Ppl shytting on Jerry, but if he lets Dak walk, that’d be one of the best things the Boys done since hiring Quinn to be DC.

Sure yall will regress this year and next, but Dallas can potentially be up in 2026 w/ a loaded team and paying the QB peanuts. Let Dak walk; pay CD and Micah, presumably go 8-9 this year, draft a qb next year, get a stopgap to start in 2025 like Geno or Kirk, then compete in 2026.
You think the same people who wanted to draft Johnny Manziel, Paxton Lynch, and traded for Trey Lance who can't even beat out our backup, know any fukking thing about picking a quarterback :what:

Dak leaves and in 2029 when we on our 4th straight season of winning 7 or less games while having paid Micah the most money for any defensive player in nfl history people will be in this thread like "remember when we use to win 12 games" :mjcry:

Compete in 2026 :mjlol:. This team hasn't competed in 26 years :mjlol: