Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Just woke from my post game drunken slumber. Glad to see yall nikkas back after abandoning the thread all postseason:stopitslime:

Hey, with what this team does to us every year in January, it’s only right…hell, it’s expected, that some of us needed to release some frustration or steam…it’s like, you love your kids or spouse, but dammit, they put the juice back in the fridge with just a corner left, not even enough for half a cup…literally a swallow (pause)…it’s annoying as hell. You’ve told them a billion times about this, yet they still constantly do it.

That’s this franchise. Some “little sip in the corner of the carton that your loved ones leave you constantly” franchise. Run by senile grandpa and his dim-witted sons/kids

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Defense looked solid. Stop trying to poke holes. shyt annoying
Lot of these nikkas in here are just miserable people in general :mjlol:

First it was we stand no chance against the browns we going to get worked season over before it started :mjlol:

Then after we win it's "don't matter browns trash Dak didn't got 24 for 25 with 400 yards and 6 touchdowns he sucks we should have won by a 100" :mjlol:

I saw Will Levis get on his knees and toss a pick 6 like he was a shortstop starting a double play but we in here complaining about scoring 33 points on a really good defense on the road:mjlol:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

First it was we stand no chance against the browns we going to get worked season over before it started :mjlol:

Then after we win it's "don't matter browns trash Dak didn't got 24 for 25 with 400 yards and 6 touchdowns he sucks we should have won by a 100" :mjlol:

I saw Will Levis get on his knees and toss a pick 6 like he was a shortstop starting a double play but we in here complaining about scoring 33 points on a really good defense on the road:mjlol:
Facts!! Just enjoy the win!

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Defense looked solid. Stop trying to poke holes. shyt annoying

Facts!! Just enjoy the win!
@Codeine Bryant these nikkas never learn

a56.gif

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Hey, with what this team does to us every year in January, it’s only right…hell, it’s expected, that some of us needed to release some frustration or steam…it’s like, you love your kids or spouse, but dammit, they put the juice back in the fridge with just a corner left, not even enough for half a cup…literally a swallow (pause)…it’s annoying as hell. You’ve told them a billion times about this, yet they still constantly do it.

That’s this franchise. Some “little sip in the corner of the carton that your loved ones leave you constantly” franchise. Run by senile grandpa and his dim-witted sons/kids
i've formed a callous to the Cowboys. I don't get too high and I don't get too low. It is what it is with these nikkas. I'm going to enjoy the wins and I'm going to be pissed about the annual chokes but I get over it and look forward to the season again.

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've formed a callous to the Cowboys. I don't get too high and I don't get too low. It is what it is with these nikkas. I'm going to enjoy the wins and I'm going to be pissed about the annual chokes but I get over it and look forward to the season again.
Pretty much this. We know the regular season matters because they would have to win enough in order to get to the postseason. Which this team is capable of doing, as long as they stay relatively healthy. But…they are going to have to show and prove in the playoffs…at least compete. They always come out too flat and seem shell shocked in big time playoff matchups. As a fan of this team, Do I agree that Dak deserves his massive payday? Nope. Do I think he could carry a team when there are major shortcomings? Nope. But if you can negotiate for more than you are worth, get your money. It is what it is :hubie: .

With that payout, much more is to be expected and the target on him just magnified significantly. Simply put —Dak is going to have to pull more rabbits out to hat and much more is going to be expected — from here on out.